Question challenge II DL help

im trying to do the first challenge II mission solo and im in desperate need of advice. im playing as a hunter when i do it and i have done it as a vanguard to with the same results. i guess im not all that use to dropping all the way down to lv 50 and only have 2 pre-selected weapons. anyways has anyone gotten through the first challenge II mission? and if so, any advice on how to get through this mission? (i also know that a hunter will aslo get some traps to start out with but ehh.....i panick and use them up quickly)
    FEEL MY TINY WRATH!

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Like Ceresa once told me:

Cast ranger + handguns (ideally twin handguns) make the whole set of challenge 2 rather easy. Chain to 10 (20 or 30 on bigger stuff), let out 1-2 charge shots, mobs die. Just be mindful of the big enemies in the relic area of 2c4. They're bastids. Oh, and only chain to 1 in 2c3; everything has extremely low HP and is around level 10.

EDIT: I've also tried it as the different classes and...

Hunter: If you're good at perfect blocking and perfect countering, keep your saber+ shield equipped and keep the mobs down with rising strike. Absolute dance can clean up Gobooma spawns nicely.

Ranger: already explained above

Force: WELL. You'll get your ass handed to you, BUT...If you use your saber+shield, you might also have a chance, but it'll take you a WHILE. A LONG, LONG, LOOOONG while. But it's possible.

Vanguard: If I remember well (been a while since I tried 2c1 as a VA), Vanguards start with a handgun as well, so use the same strategy as a ranger.

And a few specifics for solo'ing 2c1...

-If you ever see a Danaomaz, restart. That thing is bull and will kill you. But, there's only one of them.

-In the room after the second trampoline set (where you usually fight gobooma+Dazkamali), don't go through the gate opened by ID#4. Instead, shoot the switch next to the other door (the one that uses ID#3) to spawn 1 ID#3, inspect the tree near the wall and shoot it to reveal another switch, shoot that one to spawn the second ID#3. Trust me, you don't want to use the trampoline here to fight that swarm of goboomas.

-Mulunas usually die after a 10 chain+2 charge shots. Prioritize them in a spawn and always keep moving. If they ever jump over your head, turn around and guard (if you have a twin handgun, in other cases, roll) to avoid their aerial Gifoie.

-Take off w/e bullet on your gun to save PP

-Rappy Guggs are 7K EXP, and are slow and easy to beat. Beat them quickly to level up a lot.

-The range of the Kakwane's Damdiga is deceptively long. Keep away from them.

-Abuse FPS mode whenever you can.

...I think you can figure out the rest by yourself during the stage itself. Good luck!
    Last edited by Broken_L_button; Nov 27, 2010 at 09:42 PM.

wow. it sounds like the ranger is just better all round. anyways thanks for the helpful info. ^-^ gonna give it a go right now. and thanks for the good luck....im gonna need it -_-
    FEEL MY TINY WRATH!