Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    that new Windows phone commercial comes to mind with the lady angry at her sig.other because she's standing in her nightie waiting for a "night" and he;s on his phone.

"...seriously?!"
    At least it's truth in advertising - I picked up one of the recent Windows Phones, and it's really surprising how quickly you can get in and out of, well, anything on the entire device (especially once you get used to it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Oh, another thing I sometimes do is when I'm in a group and one person keeps checking their phone, I'll send them a text saying, "Hey, what're we texting about?"

Yeah, I'm surprised I have any friends left.
    I have a friend that is almost constantly on his iSnoot sending/receiving text messages (it's a few every minute). I tried this with him once.

The result was a text message conversation from three feet away from each other, while holding a normal conversation about something entirely different, and both of us acting as if nothing of importance to the other person was happening on our phones.

...So yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xellitoss View Post
    I do think Texting should be banned while driving. Simply because there are hands-free cellphones & texting requires atleast one hand on the device. Which could lead to an accident.
    It's already a quick way to get arrested up in Minnesota.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I'm a texter, I couldn't give a shit if the sun was falling on the earth, I have to send my friend that "lol" or my life is doomed anyway ;P
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***