Back in June, as my graduation project from my college Graphic Design course I endeavored to complete my sucessor to Episode 3, though I guess I'd call it a hybrid between Episode 3 and Fire Emblem. There's no way to play the game online at the moment, but maybe in the far future.

The game features 5 different card types:
Leader cards: Your representation on the battlefield, usually features powerful (but not broken) abilities. If their HP hits 0, you lose.
Troop cards: Basically creature cards from Episode 3. They're seperated into a races (human, beast, dragon, undead, demon, elf and orc are what I have planned so far) and weapon (sword, axe, lance and bow) and magic (anima, light, dark and staff) types.
Action cards: The bulk of any deck, function pretty much the same way as in Episode 3, though you can't make combos.
Artifact cards: Basically equipment cards that any humanoid Troop or Leader card can use. They're not supposed to be the focus of a deck like in Heroside, they're just supposed to add some flavor.
Support cards: Kind've in flux right now. At the moment they function like Episode 3 support cards, except with a time limit on them. I'm considering changing the way the work.

The game features the same phases and some of the same game mechanics to Episode 3, but I added a few things as well:
More uses for DEF: Armor and defensive character classes use your DEF score along with Defense Action cards.
Leader Dice Bonus: Gone are the days of EXP and getting double 1s, your Leader card now adds to your Dice score from the very beginning.
Weapon Triangle: Burrowed from Fire Emblem, attacking the weapon/magic type you're strong against yields a damage bonus, attacking the weapon/magic type you're weak against yields a damage penalty.
Promotion: Humanoid Troop cards have the ability to promote to more powerful and specialized versions of themselves at no cost to the player if they have been on the field for a turn or more. Swordsman promotes to Assassin, Hero or Swordmaster. Lancer promotes to Cavalier, Centurion or Phalanx. Axeman promotes to Berserker, Gladiator or Warrior. Marksman promotes to Sniper, Hunter or Quincy. Currently working on the magic classes.

If you want to learn more about it, visit the website at http://www.emblemwars.net. I hope you guys like it!