Default Edel Mission Help?

I'm a level 100 male beast. I didn't try Road to Rykros again yet. Last time I tried I was level 89 as a Fightmaster with Dus Majarra and Tornado Dance. I kept finishing the mission with 12:09-12:30. Are there any tips I can get. My Tornado Dance is now lv30 and my Dus Majarra is lv48. I skip the 2 battles I am able to skip and use TD to move faster, is there something I can do to get the mission done on time for S? Btw, my Fightmaster is only lv 8 though.

there are some vids that may help on youtube but dont worry i am in the same boat as you i am just missing the S rank

i've finished this mission a 2nd time with the account of my girlfriend.
    she was around lvl. 140 and FM lvl 1, no joke.

i think the key is to learn the map and memorize the switches, as mentioned above there are plenty of good vid's @ youtube

if you also can spare some money i would upgrade your spears/ double sabers with decent %, this will also help to speed up the killing.

if you cannot finish this mission in time, don't rush it just keep lvling and try some other time.
    imo it's really just practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Severad View Post
    i've finished this mission a 2nd time with the account of my girlfriend.
    she was around lvl. 140 and FM lvl 1, no joke.

i think the key is to learn the map and memorize the switches, as mentioned above there are plenty of good vid's @ youtube

if you also can spare some money i would upgrade your spears/ double sabers with decent %, this will also help to speed up the killing.

if you cannot finish this mission in time, don't rush it just keep lvling and try some other time.
    imo it's really just practice.
    The fighmaster lv doesn't matter that much, but anyway you're 40 levels higher so I think you could do it even if I couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by psu dan View Post
    I'm a level 100 male beast. I didn't try Road to Rykros again yet. Last time I tried I was level 89 as a Fightmaster with Dus Majarra and Tornado Dance. I kept finishing the mission with 12:09-12:30. Are there any tips I can get. My Tornado Dance is now lv30 and my Dus Majarra is lv48. I skip the 2 battles I am able to skip and use TD to move faster, is there something I can do to get the mission done on time for S? Btw, my Fightmaster is only lv 8 though.
    Nevermind I beat it at 14:01 exactly maybe 14:00 but idk I saw 14:01 took 1 step and click. I swear I beat it with a second left XD. I thought I wouldn't be able to kill the last group when the clock was at 14:15 I just reached them, killed them, and tornado danced to the top. LOL 1 second more and it would have been A

I am going to have a tough time too. I am a female Newman training to do this. It is not going to be easy, especially since I am going to be lacking your raw strength...

As a masterforce lvl 110 or around there a beat road to rykros with about 15-20 seconds left. I wouldnt worry to much with masterforce