Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4148495051525354 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    can we put more than 1 boss in a mission? like Dulk Falkis + Dulk Falkis final? or, if olga flow will be available, the 2 forms?
    Since only 4 bosses are available in Infinity Missions for the demo (De Ragan, Dunga, Zoal Goug, and Giant Enemy Crab) It's currently impossible to answer that question. So for now the answer is 'I don't know'

That being said, it would be cool if it were possible.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I have yet to see a DeRagan mission in the demo. Anyone have one yet?

Wait? There are De Ragan Infinity Missions?
    PSP2i: Irenes lvl 155 Human Force
    Maximilian lvl 82 Duman Ranger
    Ryoho lvl 95 Beast Vanguard

Apparently. No one's found one yet, though.

-Wayu

There's no De Ragan yet, I was trying to future proof the list but ran out of space.
    The names of the De Ragan mission codes came from the Official site.

Only the top 3 Base and top 3 Plus have been discovered so far.

Don't forget the demo also has the Azngom Gijngom boss at the end of MAX I and the PSO Dragon at the end of the PSO Forest mission, bringing the boss count of the demo up to 6.
    Did anyone already notice that this PSP2I demo has more content than PSO and PSOv2 had for the Dreamcast? It's something I was discussing with a few friends of mine recently while we were playing the demo through Adhoc Party.

Has anyone invited their human or newman alts into a party as npcs, and seen them use thier mirage blast? Just curious, because it seems only my cast alt uses his blast.

-

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalLord View Post
    Has anyone invited their human or newman alts into a party as npcs, and seen them use thier mirage blast? Just curious, because it seems only my cast alt uses his blast.
    I can confirm that Dewmans can use their blast as alt NPCs.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The official blog was updated tonight. Since it deals with the demo, I'll post it here instead of the usual topic.

First off, there will be a special Sega character distributed at the various demo sessions in Japan. It comes wearing a special Sega coat and a Tropical Crustacian level 3 infinity mission.

The infinity mission comes with the with monster levels +10, 1.20 times experience, and 25% for weapons.

Of course, it comes with auto-words too.

Next, is a bit about bugs. The first is the same bug Dark-sun mentioned. The game will stop responding if you have no fusable weapons in your inventory after you fuse a weapon. The second bug involves strafing and casting spells with wands and madoogs. Currently, doing so ignores PP costs. Finally, extended, paid DLC weapons don't have the correct attributes during multimode. All of these bugs will be fixed in the full version.

There are also more bugs and things to take note of listed on the demo FAQ. These are less game play involved but are something to be considered.
    • There are occasions when your party or lobby will not show up in the respective lists. Moving/recreating the party should fix this.
    • There are some characters that can't be entered depending on your keyboard setting, so take care when setting a password for a party.
    • The predictive input for the simple keyboard is being adjusted for the full version.
    • Depending on how equipment, units, and abilities are set on your support characters, they may not work correctly.
    • The Akatsuki Fu and Akatsuki In don't work correctly after being extended so these will be adjusted for the full version.
    • There are some mistakes and missing explainations from the tutorial NPCs that will be fixed and added for the full version.
    • The vanilla PSP2 passwords will only work in the full version of PSP2i.
    • Putting the Calorie Mate item in your room will cause the "Clean up all decoration items" option in your PM's menu to not work correctly. You should not place the calorie mate item or you will need to remove all items manually.
    • Kubara grenades hit one less target than they should.
    • Not a bug, but the only clothing/parts an imported character from PSU can bring with them is parts equipable in PSP1.

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalLord View Post
    both of ma human and newman alt did with the equipped blast or else they wont i think...