Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the vanilla NPC characters have thousands of HP at level 100?
    This is true for npcs in psp2 as well.

Btw which folder do i extract the game to again? I just downloaded the demo.

nvm stupid question.

Did anyone notice...? the opening trailer's quality looks a bit crap compared to psp2's video quality.
    Last edited by Para; Jan 16, 2011 at 11:23 PM.

In the demo, your invited characters also get a massive HP boost.

-Wayu

The official site was updated with information on a Niconico / Fanta screenshot contest. There are three different divisions you can enter screenshots for.
    • Mission
    • Lobby
    • Fanta

The Mission division is for screenshots taken inside a mission. The Lobby division is for screenshots taken in a lobby. The Fanta division is for Fanta related screenshots. The top 5 screenshots in the Mission division will win a bag of PSP2i goodies. The top 5 screenshots in the Lobby division will win a Rappy Parallel stuffed animal. The top 10 screenshots will win a dozen Fanta Orange or Fanta Grape 12 oz. bottles. The contest runs from today until Feburary 23rd.

The official site for this contest is:
    http://info.nicovideo.jp/seiga/psp2i_ss/

I've already seen plenty of shots in the Screenshot thread that will make great entries.

...Unless someones enters the shot of Flying Sanders, then there's no contest
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Flying Sanders will probably be its own prize category - 1 years worth of fried rap... I mean chicken barrels. XD

I wouldn't mind knowing what's in the bag of goodies... but on the other hand, ignorance is bliss. Especially for event goodies that are so difficult to get. ^_^

The official blog was updated tonight. It's got a bit about the screenshot contest and a few more points about the demo.
    • The drop tables for the Infinity Mission system isn't complete in the demo.
    • The lower quality sound effects will be in the retail version of Infinity
    • Strange actions by support characters and alts will be fixed in the retail version.

All the other bugs found in the demo should be fixed as well so there's no need to go about twisting underwear or something. As for the drop tables, the current tables for infinity missions only drop a portion of the items they will in the retail version.

ONLY A PORTION???

o.0

I'm smelling T-Hyoris from Badiras.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    ONLY A PORTION???

o.0

I'm smelling T-Hyoris from Badiras.

-Wayu
    I second this.

Seriously, they're crazy now, and there is still more to be added. Now I'm not really complaining, but it just sounds way too chaotic.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Zomg it totally wasn't just me.

They had to cut down on the game size with the sound quality -_-... I noticed it immediately and it made me sad.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

yeah me too...i thought for a moment that it was just in the demo... the sacrifice for having a game with 2 episodes...why sega didnīt think of install data just like metal gear peace walker???