Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future Types?

Well, my real opinion, despite what I said in my previous post, is that PSU has to many fucking classes. With only three basic classes to play with, I don't see any reason to have anything more than expert and maybe hybrid classes, but well, what can I say, the damage was done already.

Donkey Show Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, in my opinion, heavy-hitter types (Fortefighter & Fighmaster) need the lowest EVP possible. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather take a few more hits than having to keep blocking and wasting time and/or PP. Fighters are meant to be able to take punishment (my Fortefighter has 5576 HP, and uses "Sluggish" as her GAS shield style), so I couldn't care less about EVP or blocking.
    Well they need to change EVP to work like PSP2 where you simply take 0 damage and don't get interrupted mid-attack.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Fighgunner needs more ATP
    Guntecher needs more ATP and TP and support tech cap
    Wartecher needs a higher PA cap and TP
    Acrotecher needs more TP (like FT)
    Fortetecher needs more ATP, ATA, HP, and TP (like 300+ more)
    Fortefigher needs more ATP
    I just think fighgunner needs to get S rank double sabers switched with either S rank Rifles, Shotguns or IDK... BUT A GUN.
    Also Fortefighter should have Double Sabers not Axes because those are way to slow without a speed boost. Then Fightmaster should get a slightly higher DF and MST with a lower EVP.
    I know this probably is stupid but I also think Fighmaster should get a pistol and Masterforce should get a bow. Not to go with the class but just for breaking things. It's almost impossible for me and some of my FM or MF friends to do Egg Thieves. In the beginning we get pwned by the 3 turrets. Idc if the Bows and Pistols can only be used in C rank I just want 1 for De Rol Le, Dark Falz, Egg Thieves, and whatever else there is.
    The only reason why I made this post is because I want master classes for each set of different types of weapons. I like using twin weapons including the pistols so I just wanted a master class specifically for those and another for single handed striking weapons, which there are only 5 of, slicers, whips, daggers, sabers, and claws. Darki I know you're probably gonna say whips are more of a force weapons but Idc because the damage is still based on ATP not TP same for longbows.

PS, I'd also love if twin handguns were replaced with longbows in Gunmaster lol or some class with S rank Shotguns, Longbows, Rifles, and Laser Cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by Phetty View Post
    Well they need to change EVP to work like PSP2 where you simply take 0 damage and don't get interrupted mid-attack.
    In a perfect world, yes, of course. PSP2's version of EVP is much better. But, I'm just talking about PSU mechanics only, which won't change.

Quote Originally Posted by psu dan View Post
    Darki I know you're probably gonna say whips are more of a force weapons but Idc because the damage is still based on ATP not TP same for longbows.
    By the same reasoning, then I want FM to use rifles and grenade launchers along with their melee weapons, because guns are ATP based too, and then AF and fG shouldn't use Shadoogs because they're TP based. (?)

The game is suposed to be based on a series of statements such as "fighters don't use big guns" just for the sake of roleplaying, balance and content differences. If you don't care about Whips being supposedly force weapons, then why would anybody care if a Gunmaster used Axes and skills at level 50? they use ATP too. Anyways, on one hand I'm the one who could care less because SEGAC is not going to move a finger on this, probably, and on the other hand, in any case, SEGAC showed us that they don't care a shit about this either giving Cards to AFs, so be happy because they wouldn't think too much about doing what you say.

And if you can't do Egg thieves with a hamsterforce then do it with a better party, lol, that's the cost of having a class with only 4 weapons. To start giving hamster classes guns and bows and other shits, then just delete master classes and give those S ranks to fortes along with stats and PA caps.
    Last edited by Darki; Jan 3, 2011 at 04:52 AM.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Hey, Darki that Acromaster pic is fake!!! look at the HP bar it's 4401 and the stat page is 2288 with hp that can't happen, it would be the same not different. The before stats are a Gunteacher stats to the maybec Acromaster. and it was in the first PSP game and I believe it was the same with the weapons as the other Master classes.o.o