Page 116 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2679

Yeah, I'm a classic rock fan, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Yoko, I saw Eurovision in its entirety.

It was funny how the nations were told to not vote for themselves and many voted out of political reasons. Sweden won Eurovision with 370 points. What made me laugh was how Norway had 7 points and UK had 12 points. All from 42 nations voting. ^^

Euphoria was a great song. I did like also what Bosnia, Germany and Macedonia performed.
    Cool :D

yeah like every year >.> it's funny or actually sad^^. You already know beforehand which countries give their points to certain other countries. Sometimes you even know the amount of points they give each other. It used to be worse though.
    Norway ouch yes xD. My favorite performance was Italy. I voted for them but sadly they only got 2 points from germany:(
    I love euphoria too. A really cool performance and her outfit is just awesome lolol :p I also liked denmark and -I'm actually not proud to admit it lolz- Russia rofl, oh and ofc germany :P
    jp psu: yoko f Cast FM // タチバナ f Newman MF // Naoki M Beast FM // Tabuu Human FM

[
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

my homies love this

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

“Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by The Master eye View Post
    Cool

yeah like every year >.> it's funny or actually sad. You already know beforehand which countries give their points to certain other countries. Sometimes you even know the amount of points they give each other. It used to be worse though.
    Norway ouch yes xD. My favorite performance was Italy. I voted for them but sadly they only got 2 points from germany
    I love euphoria too. A really cool performance and her outfit is just awesome lolol I also liked denmark and -I'm actually not proud to admit it lolz- Russia rofl, oh and ofc germany :P
    The outfit was amazing, and it was a black-haired woman too.

My favorite was the "Ladies and Gentlemen and Grandmothers"

How in the hell....of all the songs that pass through a country as large as Russia, did four grandmothers manage to make it to the Eurovision Finals?

I guess it was Russia's attempt at Replicating Finland in 2006 when Lordi as a joke did Hard Rock Hallelujah and Won.

Politically motivated voting is pretty funny. Everytime the U.S conjures up something, Eurovision always politically puts something and votes it as a favorite to say "We are better than you" to the point I treat Eurovision as follows:

The 1st place winner to me usually is out of politics. Either something exists or something wants to be that the song is selected as the winner.

The 2nd place winner to me usually has a better song and is mostly about the music.

The 3rd place winner usually is more about them being "nice" and "less cutthroat" to try to show that Europe can "Be different."

However this year I did like that Sweden made it more Narative-Operative Style as the woman was Roleplaying her part while singing the song on a dark stage.

I do have to admit, there was a country which did perform and we all got around the TV and said "OMG, THEY LET VAMPIRES INTO EUROVISION!"

*Hugs* glad that someone aside from me saw this. Thanks for posting the video and beating me to it.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I was going to post what I'm listening to, but then I read what most everyone else is listening to. I don't think I belong here, seeing as I don't like dubstep or anime...

At any rate, I'm listening to Alter Bridge, Queen and Styx.
    Also some Glen Hansard.

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    I was going to post what I'm listening to, but then I read what most everyone else is listening to. I don't think I belong here, seeing as I don't like dubstep or anime...

At any rate, I'm listening to Alter Bridge, Queen and Styx.
    Also some Glen Hansard.
    well, there is a non videogame/anime thread of this created by Nitro Vordex if it bothers you that much.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187657

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Hey cool! I didn't know about that thread. Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    I don't think I belong here, seeing as I don't like dubstep
    I can't recall the last time someone posted a dubstep song in this thread. Unless I missed a few posts.

Anyway, this:

The visuals that start a bit before the halfway point in the song makes my head spin. Flying through space is awesome.