Thread: PSPGo got nuts

Default PSPGo got nuts

last night my Go just star to open the menu (psp2) constanly out of nowhere, the start button doesnīt work unless i use the hold button and then release it...the start now is mixed with the select botton and when i just hit the psp logo button to pause the game and exit to the XMB it doesnīt work and the game keeps running unless i use the hold button again and release it again.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this happen right after i use the psp2i demo by the way...i donīt know how to fix it.

i never hit the Go or fall of my hands, i clean it with alcohol though...so i donīt know if some could get into the system and mess up tings...

so: start wonīt work unless i use the hold button
    star and select are mixed now
    the psp logo button to exit to the XMB freeze and the game keeps running (i can move my character while in this menu)

Not sure. What I don't know is how to reset a bios on the Go. A game shouldn't affect the bios, either, but given the *status* of this demo, who knows what it could do.

Not sure if there's a way to download the current Sony firmware, and use it on the Go when it already has the current firmware.

yeah..thatīs the problem...i reset the system and it keeps the problem...also just to play the demo i upgrade to ofw 6.35...iīm not sure if that mess the bios

It would mess the bios if for some reason it installed badly. Usually it doesn't happen since Sony is usually adamant for your PSP to not only have over 70% power, but that it should be plugged in when doing it. That is, it helps drop the chance of a power issue affecting the install. Still, I wonder if there is an official way to force a bios overwrite especially since PSPGo doesn't have the ability to swap batteries for one that allows you to reflash it.

well...when i upgrade it to 6.35 the battery wasnīt charge enough but it was plugged to the cable....if it was the upgrade messing maybe i should wait for another upgrade to fix the problem =(