Default Leveling up Cast, Ranger

Got tired of my Human hunter so I made a cast ranger. Currently lvl 13, but any tips to level up at little more speedier than just going through the story?

Oh and another question, I spent so much time agonizing over the class I chose. Cast and Ranger is a good combo right? I was going to go for newman and ranger because of the high PP, but then casts has fast PP regeneration.

CAST stats are best suited for Rangers, yes.

For leveling, just play anything that DOESN'T have Ukbakafucks or Shinowa Hidokis. Avoid them with a passion.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    just play anything that DOESN'T have Ukbakafucks
    Many times this! I even hate how they're designed....they move so awkwardly and that wierd flat area on top...

But Wayu's right, attack from the side, it'll spin round and headbutt you, attack from behind, you get kicked
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Axes works surprisingly well with rangers thanks to their high acc and you're a cast too. I suggest bringing some npcs and do Scarred Planet or Lightning Beasts. Those missions have high spawn number for mobs and easy to S rank.
    Yeah.....

This might sound obvious, but equip him with the best gear you can by way of shared storage. It will make leveling that much faster compared to your first character.
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

For me at least, I use Endrum Remnants B (Requirement Level 20, Enemy level 55) as a way to level fast from low level to at least level 50-55, and it CAN be soloed with partner characters as a ranger with a decent rifle and grenade (Beast Braver can do it as well, but it's more dangerous). From there, I use story mode to level from that to at least 63-65. After that, Ancient Invader B Rank will give good EXP until you reach level 80 at least. Use Story Mission 1 Hard Mode for a confirmed 100 Class Points per 7-8 minutes per run, or Gemaga runs for about 100++ CP. Gemaga will obviously be somewhat harder.

Do note that I'm on the JP version and I used the Free DLC Gallian rifle and Ranka grenade launcher because those have very good B Rank stats and low requirements.
    Last edited by Crystal_Shard; Jan 9, 2011 at 08:11 PM.