Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bovrillor View Post
    How big a stick do we need to beat Sega with to get an English release?
    Oh, I'm sure there will be a US/EU release of Infinity. The question is: "how big a stick do we need to beat Sega with for them to release it sometime in the relevant future?"

The answer: They don't make sticks that big.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 8, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh, I'm sure there will be a US/EU release of Infinity. The question is: "how big a stick do we need to beat Sega with for them to release it sometime in the relevant future?"

The answer: They don't make sticks that big.
    I think the better question is: "How big a stick do we need to beat Sega with for them to keep the game intact for the western releases?"
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    They use Diga every now and then, but not often.

-Wayu
    Huh, thats news to me too, haha, never seen anything but Megid no matter what weapon I was using.

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    -Tech Mags actually having a use now. (Use Sa- spells or Foverse while strafing then whail on them with my saber. Plus have a heal on triangle incase things get sticky)
    That sounds awesome for my cast force Foverse and heal on a tech-mag and a saber/optional other melee weapon to crack some heads with in close
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jan 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: merge
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovrillor View Post
    How big a stick do we need to beat Sega with to get an English release?
    I think you mean Memory Stick, and it depends on the size of the game if it were to get a English release.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

The only thing Infinity doesn't have over PSP2 is the running animation for Twin Sabers/Twin Handguns. The hands behing back run with Twin Claws works just fine, but it looks very awkward on Twin Sabers, and the animation for Twin Handguns reminds me of some kind of cheesy spy flick.

is there a demo coming for U.S?

"Begone with the clap of thunder"

hmmm one thing i want to know is...
    how the hell can you take screenshots ingame for psp2i O_o i want to know nows

and i love the idea of having your alts and your friends being able to become npcs in your offline game play which would make me love the idea of making new charcaters since i'll be able to have fighters around lvl 150 =D

and yes, grab the OMGWTFBBQ stick and beat the crack out of sega so we can knock some sense into them

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    The only thing Infinity doesn't have over PSP2 is the running animation for Twin Sabers/Twin Handguns. The hands behing back run with Twin Claws works just fine, but it looks very awkward on Twin Sabers, and the animation for Twin Handguns reminds me of some kind of cheesy spy flick.
    anybody nice enough to post pics of these new animations please
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Evegodenraven View Post
    hmmm one thing i want to know is...
    how the hell can you take screenshots ingame for psp2i O_o i want to know nows
    All you do is hold the "Select" button until you see a little camera icon appear on the bottom of the screen. That means the game is in Screenshot Mode. While in Screenshot Mode, simply hit the "Start" button to capture images. Hold the "Select" button to exit Screenshot Mode.

EDIT: Kirt, here's a screenie of the T. Handgun pose while standing still (I think it's awesome):
    Spoiler!

WOOT THANX OLAF
    i looked though all 35 pages of screenshot thread and couldnt find pics of twin handguns or twin claws
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.