Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Never too late, I say! I just got PSZ

I'm starting to play for the first time JUST NOW (well, played a bit at work as a coworker was showing me the game).

I just got a ''murderous magenta - totally not pink'' DSi and two games: Phantasy Star Zero and Super Scribblenauts

And as much as I'm not going to cling on the hopes of finding people that 1) still plays it 2) happened to have played with me back in the Dreamcast days 3) ... and the PSU PC/PS2 days, but I'm looking forward to run with any of you guys who are still around!

I'm still a big n00b, but I like how the game feels, and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be too rusty given it's not all THAT different from PSO ver2 and PSU.

To be honest, the graphics reminding me of the Sega Saturn (hence giving me the impression I'm playing on a ''portable saturn'' *drool*) and the feel reminding me of both the best of PSO with the convenience of PS:P2 (rolling for the WIN) just got to me. O and of course the multiplayer, and the AI system. I like how you aren't alone anymore even if you're offline... well, I mean yeah PSU and all other games from the franchise after got that feature, but it feels like a good ol Dreamcast PSO, except with NPCs! Which is neat.

I might not be online much for now (I really wanna go through the story first), but I should be trying to connect more often in the coming weeks!

FC: 4341 0153 7481

Hey welcome trust me it seems PSZ is still sort of big and people still seem to buy it, I also got it about 2 weeks ago and alot of people still play it so trust me your not alone.
    If there is darkness in this world it lurks in the hearts of men

No, it's never too late. I'll help you anytime.

me too i'm down to play some even though I've started to play psp2 and Blue Dragon Awakened Shadows. to be honest I like PSZ better than psp2 the online lag in psp2 stinks

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Aye, I'm still down and out for PSZ all the time. If ever you need help and I'm available, don't hesitate to give me a call. I may only have all level 100's, but that doesn't mean I can't simply ASSIST you so that it still feels like there's work and you're doing most of it if you want, or you can just let me kill everything and let you level-grind very quickly. I'm good for any kind of fun this game has to offer. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I've picked the game up quite recently as well (Just after New Years) and I'm enjoying it immensely. (Already doing the Hard Missions at lvl 50)

My online play however is somewhat sporadic though.

I just got the game yesterday. Its never too late for PSO. Zero.

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely looking forward to ''play with/be assisted by'' you all! I have to say, since the last games I've played felt ''alone'' offline, the PSZ story is drawing me in more than I expected. I expected something around the lines of... PSO ver2, story-wise. So far, I'm thinking I might even give other races a try just to experience the story differently!

One thing is for sure, I don't think I'll be putting that game down anytime soon. And if I do put it down at some point, I can't see myself dropping out of it permanently.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    And if I do put it down at some point, I can't see myself dropping out of it permanently.
    This is EXACTLY what's happened with me. I got it at release, and I've not quit it for good yet! I may have put it down to give PS:P2 a try, and while it's good too, I'll never let my love for PSZ go away just for something like PS:P2.

...Besides, PS:P2 doesn't even have Rab Rappies. How can it possibly be better than PSZ? XP

Say... you up for a run or two? ;D
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jan 15, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    This is EXACTLY what's happened with me. I got it at release, and I've not quit it for good yet! I may have put it down to give PS:P2 a try, and while it's good too, I'll never let my love for PSZ go away just for something like PS:P2.

...Besides, PS:P2 doesn't even have Rab Rappies. How can it possibly be better than PSZ? XP

Say... you up for a run or two? ;D
    Actually, I AM getting online right about... now! So, sure!