Thread: Demo - Bugs

Default Demo - Bugs

Visual Unit Bug

My main uses an Electro Heart visual unit. When I invite my alt to join my team, the visual unit can't be seen but when I use that character as the main, there doesn't seem to be any problems with the other visual units.

I thought it could be maybe a limitation of the PSP having to control many visual units and the AI for the other players at the same time but this does not seem to be the case:

I think this is a bug that could easily slip the game testers net and I am worried it may not be fixed for the final version. A small thing but fairly irritating none-the-less when a lot of people strive for aesthetically pleasing characters. Has anyone else noticed this or any other visual units not displaying properly?

Some other bugs I have noticed:

• The boss at the end of the Max Attack mission sometimes dies immediately with no death animation. Hit > Kill > (missing animation) > Mission Complete > Rewards
    • Most of the time when I complete a mission, only one of my Alt's will celebrate with the auto-word and even celebrates twice quite often. She is a happy-go-lucky kind of person though lol
    Last edited by funkyskunk; Jan 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Another bug involving the visual units that I have noticed is that sometimes a visual unit from one alt character will appear on another. For example, my alt human has a Rappy Mode equipped, and when I invite her she has it. My alt dewman doesn't have any visual units equipped or in her inventory, yet when I invite her, she too shows to have a Rappy Mode on. Tis strange.

Whenever a rod-using NPC becomes inflicted with a status effect, they spam Shifta instead of giresta.

While not as bad, during the Dragon's intro, NPCs will already attempt to shoot it and cast techs at it. Quite funny actually.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    The boss at the end of the Max Attack mission sometimes dies immediately with no death animation. Hit > Kill > (missing animation) > Mission Complete > Rewards
    This was also present in PSP2 vanilla, but I saw it mostly with the Parum twins instead of the Neudaiz twin bosses.

Yeah I noticed most of those that RenzokukenZ said except for the visual unit swap one, cool stuff lol.

Another one not yet noted but obvious:

When jumping from jump platforms, your partner characters do not follow you correctly sometimes getting completely lost and never warping to your location until you load the next area. Probably could happen in vanilla but I can't think of any stages that allow partner characters and have jump platforms.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

obvious bug: strafing tech of quasi endless pp.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Enemies and giant enemy crab projectiles being invisible *cringe*. This happens far too often with the crab :/