Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P Wand

On Sylverant.

I never really got this weapon.

It's one of the hardest to find of anything in the game.

Yet all it does is convert what you use to fire a tech from something you have more of to something you have less of(as a force)?

That makes zero sense. Need more power? Fire more techs!

I have never run into the problem--EVER--of not being able to do enough damage with my force. If I need to fire a tech 20 times instead of 6? So be it. If I need more fluids? Who gives a shit, I make enough money to replenish what I use 3 times over.

What is the point of this weapon?

At least heaven stricker has a bad ass special.
    TJS has one of the highest ATPs available for a sword(darkF can't combo anyways AND isn't legit), once again, interesting special.
    P-wand...............???

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Hmm that's a good point I guess. Would be useful to have both alternatives. but even an HS and lots of other trades wouldn't get me a TJS...well unless it was a goot hit%

Tifa
    If you have absolutely no intention of hunting fast in Episode 4 then I guess you might as well trade the Psycho Want for the TJS and other items, and be sure you should hold out for more than a TJS on that server since TJS is far more common there than Psycho Wand is. I would say just keep the Psycho Wand and hope for a Dark Flow later on since it completely outclasses TJS, on that server, but it is very difficult to get. If you want the TJS because you need a proper sword and like the way it looks then go for it.

hiya,

yeah you're right now that Dark Flow actually has 3 chain attack it's amazing.. hmm never sure which price guide to go for? The servers own one on forum or...argh i forgot the website now. its kinda like psupedia for pso but they had a price list. Regardless either one I stick to I always get people complaining its an old list etc, nobodys ever happy. Either way I tend to sell stuff cheap to get it sold quick regardless :P But yeah I guess you're right in terms of what I could get for a P Wand, for the amount of time I'm putting into hunting this wand I never wanna hunt another high tier rare item again :P

Tifa

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueChaos View Post
    oh ya. ok. the psycho wand. that's what I thought.
    I've had that for looong time. ;D

:P I do on my GC PSO Eps 2 but it's not the same when that game was out it was hacked bad, almost as bad as DC PSO but for me it never seemed to be malicious hacking, such as RSOD or FSOD or NOL's but more like hacked items.

I checked my old chars recently and had every weapon including P Wand most with x3 100% stats and grinds into their hundreds...crazy times. Funny though back then I didn't even realize what these weapons truely were because people just used to hand them out for free.

But yeah hunting for a wepaon properly is such a mission. Aaanyways i'm sure i'll find it eventually

Tifa