Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Your PSO "Hell Yeah!" Moments

What are the moments you have had in PSO that have made you cry "Hell yeah!!"? The moments that made you excited, amped, and ready to keep pressing on.

Pour moi:
    Making my Agastya and Gael Giel mags how I wanted them.

Learning last night that at level 200, with the materials I have and will consume, and with the equipment I will wear in the end, I will max out all my HUmar's stats except for MST.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Reaching lvl 200 and using a "golden mag" for the 1st lvl 200 fight against Ultimate falz sugested by a user ar ragol.co.uk (used a soma)

By reaching lvl 200 on my chao mag using only star atomizers (i only feed it the good stuff)

When i defeated ultimate falz for the 1st time.
    Last edited by DC_PLAYER; Jan 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM.

This probably doesn't seem that exciting, but I bought the game used and had played it about a month or so offline and really had no idea at the time about all the cool Rare items in the game (I had a few of the more common 9 star Rares was about all.) One day I saw the Broadband Adapter at gamestop and decided to splurge and try playing online. That first game I entered online was etched in my memory specifically because I got to see so many cool items. Specifically I remember seeing in that first game a char with a Demolition Comet (whichI immediately starting asking them about) and a Dreamcast Mag. It was actually a little intimidating because everyone had all this cool stuff and I had no idea how they got it or where to get it. I also remember seeing the Chao and RoboChao Mags in some later games as well as some HUcast wielding Blade Dance. Definitely an eye-opener

The servers going up. And every other time i loaded up the game really.

My favorite moment in PSO would have to of been when I found my first weapon that I liked XD At the time it was just a simple halberd, however it was my first experience with the game x) I thought it was the coolest thing that I would ever find in the game xP

Then I finally found a red box! Seeing it was enough to qualify for a "Hell Yeah!" Moment
    100% Embarrassed of my Past | Lab Rat | PSU Offline | PSO Ultima

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

when you break free of multiple Rappies pecking at you. its a blessing for any player. especially at higher levels.

Finding a PGF after the rates were nerfed on one particular private server.

Hunting a Red Ring and finding a rare drop from Falz....

...But then we realized they had unexpectedly changed the ID drops, so we ended up with Rico's Glasses. On the bright side, I was the only FOmarl in the group

Was exciting to have one of Rico's items, especially such a cool visual mod for PSO.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Hunting a Red Ring and finding a rare drop from Falz....

...But then we realized they had unexpectedly changed the ID drops, so we ended up with Rico's Glasses. On the bright side, I was the only FOmarl in the group

Was exciting to have one of Rico's items, especially such a cool visual mod for PSO.

I WIN!