Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The time I first defeated DF in Ultimate on V2. It was so intense I had to blog about it until like 5AM.
    My first run through Challenge Mode or Phantasmal World 4.
    Dropping a Heaven Punisher during a solo TTF. And the Psycho Wand on a random Tower run during TRT.

Also, when I got to lv200, my mates "threw a party" on the servers and gave me presents. I'll never forget that.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Finding 35% hit from Pouilly Slime Redria ID, happy time's to be sure. my biggest hell yeah moment will be when I find the P Wand (note: when not if :P) after months and months of max Attack B spamming on Purplenum. The run is quick, I can complete up to the last room of lillies within 15 minutes, the only problem is the hideous drop rates

Tifa

When I was nearly level 6.

No, really. I'd borrowed a bunch of RPGs for the gamecube from my friend (Crystal Chronicles, PSO, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia... Jesus, I miss playing Crystal Chronicles with friends), and was slowly working my way through them, when PSO just clicked with me. I remember sending an hysterical text that read something like 'I'm level 5 now, nearly level 6! I CAN'T STOP PLAYING'. It remains both a hilarious and strangely touching memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    'I'm level 5 now, nearly level 6! I CAN'T STOP PLAYING'.
    Same exact feeling here. Totally my hell yeah.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    When I was nearly level 6.

No, really. I'd borrowed a bunch of RPGs for the gamecube from my friend (Crystal Chronicles, PSO, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia... Jesus, I miss playing Crystal Chronicles with friends), and was slowly working my way through them, when PSO just clicked with me. I remember sending an hysterical text that read something like 'I'm level 5 now, nearly level 6! I CAN'T STOP PLAYING'. It remains both a hilarious and strangely touching memory!
    Yep. Can see it now: "Hell Yeah, that's when the addiction started"

Gonna have to add to this now after spending all last weekened on PSO. Soo I bought an Excalibur, awesome times. I also found a Panzer Faust on VR Spaceship on ultimate and another Si merge. Also found lvl 30 Gizonde which i sold for 65 pd, and I found 3 MKB's so had to buy a blue-black stone too. Although to most it'd be a wasted weekend for me it was perfect, plus i've made 2 stacks of PD. The P Wand hunt is ongoing but i'll get there eventually

Tifa
    Last edited by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart; Feb 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM.

Traded to finally obtain a Double Cannon. Also traded a 75 hit L&K38 for an Adept, Limiter, TJS, Max Stat Kasami Bracer, and 30 hit Excal and still have a 60 hit L&K for myself.

it'll be a 'HELL YEAH' moments what PS-A comes back on

Quote Originally Posted by TrueChaos View Post
    it'll be a 'HELL YEAH' moments what PS-A comes back on
    I hear that, brotha.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

When I got my chao mag and striker of chao in thesame quest!