Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In the heart of every child whit a tear on his face

Default Looking for Mech guns

Hi pple is my first thread i just bought ma DS and i get PS0 ( IL it ) im lvl 66 RAcast Then i just want know if someone can trade me a nice mechgun cause i still using deo for lvl 5 <.< and that sucks if someone can help me rly tnx

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Try looking in Hard or SH Arca if you can. You'll find more Blue Bullettas than you can carry in your inventory in any given run... it'll take like three runs to find the one you're looking for, at the longest... :/

Also, how is it possible you've managed to go from level 5 to 66 without POSSIBLY finding a better mechgun, or why you'd be wielding such a weak weapon at level 66? By then, you should easily have had access to much better other weapons, and as stated before, if you even did ONE Arca run on Hard, you'd have more BB's than you'd know what to do with...
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

In the heart of every child whit a tear on his face

Oh tnx chaos ill do that and already get a draw lvl 3 blue bulleta i wanna try get the mech guns for lvl 64, someone wanna help me xD?

Yeah, all I can say is... good luck. There's only a VERY few of Twin Psychoguns floating around here in this forum's community, and finding one is a challenge all in itself. Riverman Missouri might be better, it's not that much weaker, plus it has extended range and can come with a random element, but likewise the problem with both, is that they can come with no PA, just as they can have any PA. While I can't trade you my awesome Twin Psychs, I have a second Riverman Missouri I might be able to trade, if I know what you have worth trading for it (if you tell me what you have to trade for it, PLEASE use the format listed in my trade board assistance topic at the top).

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Yeah, all I can say is... good luck. There's only a VERY few of Twin Psychoguns floating around here in this forum's community, and finding one is a challenge all in itself. Riverman Missouri might be better, it's not that much weaker, plus it has extended range and can come with a random element, but likewise the problem with both, is that they can come with no PA, just as they can have any PA. While I can't trade you my awesome Twin Psychs, I have a second Riverman Missouri I might be able to trade, if I know what you have worth trading for it (if you tell me what you have to trade for it, PLEASE use the format listed in my trade board assistance topic at the top).
    Not that much weaker?
    They have the potential to surpass Twin Psychoguns >__>

Although really, Psychoguns are overrated if you ask me. Mostly for collection value since Celeb breaks the point of hunting most rares.

Why not hunt some Crimson Vis?

EDIT: Then again, both drop from Vultures, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Brain fart
    Last edited by Kirukia; Jan 22, 2011 at 03:42 PM.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

The only time Riverman Missouri can surpass Twin Psychos in damage is ONLY through the availability of %'s and a damage-increasing element on it. Twin Psychos has 30 more ATP than it at max grind, and the chances of finding one with either, being a rare weapon, are really quite low.

And I believe you have it wrong, my friend. Psychoguns aren't overrated, Riverman Missouri is overrated. How many people do you know who hack hacked fake Psychoguns than Missouris, eh? Not many, I would assume, since it was at least possible to be possible to have found Celeb Lv3 Rivermans, while any Twin Psychoguns that DIDN'T have Soul were automatically found out. More people would try to hack and pass off their fakes as legits, and it's not like what they found was entire impossible, so it would bring about the fact of why would you try to hack Twin Psychos when at least with Riverman, your lolgitimacy wouldn't be put into question. :P
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jan 22, 2011 at 03:50 PM.

If you hacked Celeb onto a Psychogun then it WOULD be better. I'm not saying Missouris ARE better, but that they CAN be, if you're lucky. And who hacks Missouris? I've only seen 2 with Celeb 3.

And I still think Psychoguns are over-rated simply because there are better guns out there because celeb is game-breaking. Not just missouris mind you. People seem to want to hunt them because they are the highest level mechs and have the highest ATP, but not because they are the most useful.

Psychoguns have soul which is stat increasing too, but since it only operate when you're at 1/3rd HP or lower, your defensive capabilities are practically useless, which is not particularly convenient.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

"Only" seen two I would think is more than enough. Seeing one I might, two, I would be more than willing to bet at least one or even both to be hacks.

Then how would Psychoguns be overrated if Celeb is so game-breaking? Wouldn't that mean good Crimson Vises would actually be considered overrated? I wouldn't mind a few more people hunting them, but a lot of people, once they realize the whole non-Celeb thing with the Psychoguns, almost immediately stop hunting them and immediately go for Crimson Vis and Riverman Missouri, which is half the reason I think so very few Twin Psychoguns are even existent, and don't even get me started on Twin Violets... how many of those even still exist, besides mine? <_<

And as far as Soul is concerned, it's not that hard to avoid taking damage while you're in the HP range for Soul to activate. If you're even doing what a ranger SHOULD be, shouldn't you not be up close and personal where your HP would be a concern in the first place? Twin Psychoguns also have a slight range increase compared to other Mechguns as well, although not as much as Riverman, but that doesn't mean you should stick to an enemy's face while using it and be taking hits... there's always strafing too. ;P

Ugh damn, I hit backspace on the page instead of the message box so now I have to re-type =__=

o·ver·rate (vr-rt)
    tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates
    To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

Psychoguns are extremely hard to find for their use. People used to be all OMGAWD TWIN PSYCHOGUNS if you don't remember, around when nobody had them. Of course, nobody hunts them now because they realize it's mostly a waste of time outside of collection.

Crimson Vis are strong mechguns that are are fairly easy to find, as is suggested by other players.

My comment of Psychoguns being over-rated was to the OP in the first place, not to you. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. I was trying to relay that he should hunt other guns, instead of wasting his time on Psychoguns other than collection purposes.

In terms of rangers, it's true that rangers shouldn't be getting hit in multi-player, but in solo mode all the enemies are going to be focusing on you. It's not very wise to operate under 33% hp most of the time, seeing as how rangers generally don't have high defense to begin with. And as you very well know, the online population is a bit lacking, so finding people to play with in multiplayer can already be challenging.

And finally, if you're questioning the legitimacy of edenz riverman and mine, which you seem to be doing by bringing it up multiple times, you can believe whatever you'd like. Just because something doesn't happen often doesn't mean it doesn't exist. However I wouldn't try to ruin my credibility if that is your intent. As you very well know, I've been avoiding hackers and hacked items for as long as I've played PSZ.

In the end, aren't we suggesting the same thing anyway? For him to hunt Vulkures?
    Last edited by Kirukia; Jan 22, 2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Made shorter, don't feel like continuing this.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    ...which is half the reason I think so very few Twin Psychoguns are even existent, and don't even get me started on Twin Violets... how many of those even still exist, besides mine? <_<
    Well, there's mine that I got from trading with Saphira. That makes at least 2 we know of.

Also, I love my twin violets. They rock and look so good with my RAcassy's color scheme.