Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was so bad (in my opinion) that i've deleted my MF and don't have a techer of any kind among my characters.

Honestly the only way I play on my MF is solo. Even then there is still slowdown...

the problem is white beast. ramegid can knock out 5 opponents in about 10 sec. If your in the middle of it then you have problems.the solution is to either change spells or start a dark spell party.Sword users beware

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    SEGA shot itself in the foot when they tried to fix this. In a lot of cases (not all), LV41 spells cause significantly less SLOWDOWN (not lag) than their LV21 counterparts. An easy solution to this would to allow us to select what level technic we'd wish to see. However, SEGA is not fond of easy solutions.
    I think something like that would be good. I had an idea of having a selector under the "Options" menu, in which you could toggle "Leveled TECHS On/Off".

Don't know if that would hard to program in, though.

Ugh, Dont remind me about this issue.

Ahh. The "fix" that finally drove me over the edge with this game and made me quit.

Yeah, this game was really, really oddly done. The 21+ particle effects slapped the framerate way more than the 31/41 most of the time. IIRC, the real issue is that melee users couldn't see anything if there was more than one techer in the group.

Since you have to solo about 50% of your time as a force, i was always solo anyway. Its annoying, but i learned to get over it...