Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

For me probably because it was my first MMO, had some good times over it's years, highlight for me was the fantastic "atmosphere."

Though now, I feel like it didn't age well, can't stand playing it again after all these years.

For me, after a decade of PSO, the game still retains it's initial magic.

some people may think it's dated, and sure, it's graphics don't hold up compared to other MMOs (still think Guild Wards is the most beautiful of the various MMOs available to play) but as far as gameplay goes, it's still refreshing. I can't stand games where I just queue up my actions and sit there whilst the game runs through it's motions. I love it that in PSO I not only can be right in the thick of things, but I've got not choice, I can't really plan out my actions in advanced, i've got to think on my feet.

one thing that is deffinately not dated is the soundtrack. my god do i love the PSO sound track. To this day my favorite song has always been "From seeing the Rough Wave"

alot of people talk about how annoying De Rol Lie is, but I've never found him either difficult or annoying. and with that absolutely amazing track to fight him with... well, it's my favorite boss. I wish Barba Ray used the same music...

It just brings me in.
    I was happy when they brought challenges and battle though XD
    Damn.

My favourite point is the Gameplay. The Buffs and debuffs are really simple, thats my only negative point but the PB idea was really new, its saving me several times from being killed xD
    But one Big Problem is the Online Gaming.
    I never played online so i could never do these online Quests in general for EP 2.
    So many really difficult Drops are more difficult for me... like Heaven Punisher or Sealed...
    But i love this game. Its simple but its easy to understand and some graphic parts are really fantastic(EP 2). Online the 2D Grahipc is the most negativ point and u cant turn the camera around... thats why i hat to stand in ruins1 on the hole or in CCA Mountain...
    And the monsters.... they are really fantastc, some stronger and some lower but i love all(excepted Sol Gibbon until my Hucaseal has an Cure/Shock...) xD
    So I really love all points of the Game, if the Graphi changes and the other parts will take over to PSO2 it will be a phantastic game and every PSO player will love this game.

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Finding rares and making friends pretty much. I was there on version 1 dreamcast when the community had this big ass double saber craze (and also people making up rares in the lobby, like some kind of black double saber or something, lol), man those where good times. Game was like, the best thing ever before people started messing around with gameshark.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".