Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    WTF?!!!!!! I smell Ohtori Castle approaching soon.
    Really hope so, that and the El Bals (the ice mountain area) were my prefered areas on PSPo2. :P
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Returning now, young man? >.>
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Hm, might finally jump from 360 to JP for this. Now to fix my desktop x.x

I hope Guntecher, Wartecher, and Fortetecher get the boosts they so rightfully deserve.

I wonder what took ST so long to finally drop PS2? I mean... PSU is kinda old by now. They could have easily had a lot of more content if they drop PS2 even a year ago.

This is great news, but.... I'm pretty much getting over PSU by now lmao. Unless PSO2 is supposed to be released late next year?

Mostly every person i knew on xbox all say the same thing. It doesn't seem to matter to them if everyone was english speakers and if it was completely free. Nothing I can tell them seems to convince them in the slightest to even think about joining :/

Its not in their language so they don't wanna join. No amount of additions or changes to the servers will convince, what seems like most people, to move to JP because its not in English.
    I currently live in Japan for school purpose. I am nowhere near fluent in the language but a game like PSU is easy enough to read menus/items/functions, and I enjoy talking to Japanese people (most the people I played with on PSO on a regular basis were Japanese).

I play on 360 cause my laptop can not run the game decent at all. I've always preferred playing games sitting at a console in front of a big tv, vs in a chair looking at a smaller pc monitor. And one last factor is, I put so many hours into my PSU character on 360, I dont have it in me to start all over again. PSO I could start again and again and again, but PSU doesn't have that feeling for me.

People play PSU for different reasons, and wont move for their own reasons.

I have a couple 8/10 44%+ Crea Doubles + if anyone wants them. PM me and I'll see about hooking up the PS2 one last time.
    Tax the fucking churches.

If only It handled Windows XP. Emphasis on XP.

Pretty sure PSU still works just fine on XP.

Also, XP is kind of crappy!

I'll see what i can do on this 2001 type thing.