Species: Newman

Class: Force

Height: 5.6

Weight: 112 lb

Skin Color: Tan

Hair: Red, pony-tail

Eye color: Yellow

Usual appeal: Blue long-sleeved hooded sweat skirt, brown, long pants

Arsenal: Rod (Usually hits her enemies with it instead of using techniques), Bow, martial arts

Personally: Sugar is not very bright. In fact, she's known for doing some idiotic things such as craving for something that looks like food to her and attempting to do things that's sometimes obviously impossible. Sugar is also clumsy, illiterate and can barely count to six. However, she has a cheerful, curious and determined attitude. She'll try to answer all questions the best she can (but is usually wrong) and may even volunteer. Sugar can be emotional on some occasions, which can actually sometimes affect her powers...

Bio: Her parents abandoned her at a young age due to her poor intelligence. Since then, she's been living on her own in the wilderness for most of her life. She was actually smart enough to fend for herself and feed on curtain creatures for food. Her techniques are usually strong, even for a newman. She's capable of shaking the earth with her lightning technique, and they're even stronger when she's some how pissed off. The problem is, she barely knows how to use them. Her aim is pretty bad and she's known for casting the wrong move. Sugar rarely use supportive techs, as she feels they "don't do anything."

Quote: "What's a Cast?"

I used to RP a bit in PSO and PSU, don't see why I can't post here:

Name: Ryo
    Species: Human
    Class Characteristics: Hunter/Wartecher - Excellent close-range combat skill, skilled in techs as well.

Apperance - Slim, muscular physique. Piercing cold blue eyes, blue hair. 5'9" approx 170 lbs.

Personality - According to other Arks, Ryo doesn't remember much about who he is, or where he comes from; and he doesn't really care. Ryo's sole focus is on the task at hand, completing the mission and moving on to the next objective. Most of the other Arks don't team up with Ryo as they can't stand his cold demeanor. Secretly , Ryo is trying to piece together his past; having been shown pictures of what appears to be himself on Ragol, and in the Gurahl system in the Arks database, Ryo feels his answer lies in wait for him on Naverius' surface.

Weapons - Twin Brand, Dark Flow, Alvaslash, Holy Ray

Likes - Satisfying battles, completing missions.
    Dislikes - Wasting time

From Ragol to Gurhal to Oracle, Riiko has transcended realms and has become a legacy character. This iteration of Riiko has a much different background and slightly different appearance but she may once again don an afro. Also, as not too much information is released about PSO2 lore-wise, this background may change to better fit the world in time.

Lots of edits coming soon... as soon as my headache passes and I can write and refine this profile.

Riiko Ukoshi
    Race: Human
    Sex: Female
    Class: Ranger (RAmarl / Guntecher)

Appearance:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Appearance
    Spoiler!

Personality:
    Spoiler!

Background:
    Spoiler!

Arsenal/Skill:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Slidikins; Aug 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Editing one paragraph at a time after losing so much work...
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Holtes City, Parum... I mean... Green Bay, Wisconsin... Ugh...

Jordan Kaine Blohm
    Race: Human
    Alliance: AMF (formerly), Illuminus (formerly), GUARDIANS (retired), Little Wing
    Partner Machine/My Synth: GH470 named Del Prinz Blohm

Growing up on the GUARDIANS Colony, Jordan left the colony to join the AMF on Parum at age 16. Despite the prejudice from the CASTs that populated most of Parum, Jordan insisted on enlisting in the AMF, partly due to his fascination with CASTs. Midway during the initial SEED invasion, however, he began to lose faith in the AMF for their inadequacies in controlling the SEED contamination. Sensing his loyalty faltering and a valuable asset, Jordan was approached by the Illuminus to leak information to them, under the guise that the Illuminus wished to unite the galaxy.
    Acting as a representative of Illuminus for various meetings, he soon learned that their intentions were far more sinister than he realized. He quickly betrayed the Illuminus and fled to the GUARDIANS. Intent on revealing vital information on Illuminus to the GUARDIANS, he was dismayed when he learned his top-secret intel was already known by the GUARDIANS. Still wanting to help, Jordan went into the GURADIANS training program to join them in the fight against the Illuminus and the SEED.
    Jordan, along with the rest of the GUARDIANS, fought valiantly against the SEED. After the final battle, Jordan resigned from the GUARDIANS, hoping to pursue a more peaceful life style. Over the three years since the SEED were defeated, he began to act as a casual mercenary, perform a job or two every few months to sustain his semi-civilian life.

Always friendly, Jordan is mostly calm, but can be excited fairly easily. He is almost always seen with his GH470 named Del. Incredibly loyal to his friends, and a bit naive, he tries his best to do whatever he can to help anyone who needs it. Not the most athletic person in the world, he prefers to fight in back via technics or long-range weaponry, but has no problem getting up close and personal with the enemy. He also has an unusual fear/hatred for jarbas.

(on a side note, I have multiple characters, but I didn't wanna clog this up with 13 different characters lol Hope this was sufficient.)
    I'm back y'all!