My HUmar, Sabaku, his magic attacks seem the same as his normal fighting attacks... But why would a power-based hunter have force-like almost magic? Its a shame I cant teach my HUmar grants, or I would kick butt in the game... But its strange, because my normal attack does about 200 on average and my magic attacks do 200 on average... What do you think? The way I raised it or a bug? My mag's magic is LOW, so my mag and armor and barrier and weapon have nothing to do with it, its just my magic is powerful naturally. What do you think?

I think you're still at a low lv and haven't gotten to the point where the growth rate changes.

Never mind. I found out why. I CRAMMED him with mind materials normal and hard mode when he was like, level 1 to 20...

Also, he won't compare to Forces by the end as they can level up their techniques to twice that of any HU.

Mind mats? o.O He's not going to be a very gifted fighter (unless you make GOOD use of Jellen/Zalure) when it comes to the later levels in the game. Oh well seeing as he's mind oriented might as well get yourself a holy ray somehow, and become a ranger to make him an all-out hybrid

On the plus side your resta helps you more eh?

Well, My stats are this:
    Level 91, with NOTHING EQUIPPED

ATP 613
    DFP 215
    MST 398
    ATA 126
    EVP 454
    LCK 32

I use my magic to make good use of Jellen and Zaluer, and resta, and RaFoie seems to help alot... ^_^ heh heh heh...

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

It is impossible to make a Humar almost like a Fomar. Humar MST is low, and his techs are limited to 15. He doesn't get S/D, grants, megid or reverser. His techs are basically there to ensure he gets a hit in, to jellen/zalure, to heal/anti, and to cast ryuker. If you were thinking of relying on techniques to do the damage for you, the Humar just isn't that type of character, hence the waste of all those mind mats on him.

On the other hand, it may be very possible to make a Fomar who is almost like a Humar. Level 30 S/D/J/Z come in very handy. As for weapons, an S-rank twin will do for a doublesaber weapon, then a Soul Banish or a good slicer for mass-hits. God/Arms and mag stats to fix that low ATA. Finally a vulcan with high hit %s for massive damage.

My next project - way down the road - will be to make a Fomar who can fake it as a Hunter but has level 29 - 30 techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2003-03-13 08:11 ]</font>

I'm making my FOnewearl like a HUnewearl, and I've already made a HUnewearl like a FOmarl. So heh.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

sorry but a humar wouldnt even begin to compare with a fomar. first off fomars mst is so much higher and they get boost that the humar doesnt. It just couldnt happen