Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default A Lotta Demands Here

Not my demands, apparently this forum area's:

Did the revolution of the proletariat begin already? Either way, unless we can contact the Sega peeps heading this project directly...

-Wayu
    Last edited by Wayu; Feb 5, 2011 at 06:44 AM.

Many people treat this game as if it were the coming of Christ. As such, they are extremely passionate and want everything to be perfect. And many minds don't think the same, and there are many little details that must be evaluated and opinionated to ensure that the words of the majority can be shared.

But as you said, unless Sega actually finds and reads all these threads, or much less cares, then all our words will not reach the heavens and instead come crashing back down to ourselves.

And to many wondering, no, this is not a hate thread. Just one of awareness.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Yup, it's a class case of "expecting too much". There's going to be a lot of pissed off people 'round these parts once the game comes out, I predict...

EDIT:...which is fine with me. Should be funny.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Feb 5, 2011 at 09:12 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The PS series for a lot of people is pretty much the closest thing to the ultimate online game...

So of course over the years people have gotten many of their own creative and unique ideas that they feel would make the game perfect.

The theres the scarey pso purists.

Then theres just the people that don't want the game to suck in general.

and all the arguing inbetween.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yup, it's a class case of "expecting too much". There's going to be a lot of pissed off people 'round these parts once the game comes out, I predict...

EDIT:...which is fine with me. Should be funny.
    I'm going to laugh when SEGA delivers everything and MORE and all our hopes and dreams come true.

/end delusion
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

High hopes and passionate demands for a game everyone is anticipating on a forum that belongs to a 10+ year old website, created in dedication to the game that said anticipated game is a direct sequel of.

And you find this behavior astonishing...why, again?

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    High hopes and passionate demands for a game everyone is anticipating on a forum that belongs to a 10+ year old website, created in dedication to the game that said anticipated game is a direct sequel of.

And you find this behavior astonishing...why, again?
    I find it astonishing because I, personally, don't see what was so great about PSO. I missed the bandwagon when it first came out. I had a Gamecube by then and didn't bother with the Dreamcast version, and never even knew what PSO was until years after I started on PSU. Even so, I only played PSO for a brief period of time a couple of years ago, and wasn't impressed. At all. The only things that I found even moderately good about PSO was the exciting environments and the awesome soundtrack. Besides that, I'm not hypnotized by this wave of nostalgic nonsense that everyone else is so gripped by. I guess I just don't understand what everyone else saw/still sees in it, and I find it more than a bit sad that all these people have basically been sitting around, twiddling their thumbs for ~10 years waiting for a "true sequel".

Call me what you will, but I don't get it.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Feb 6, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Misunderstood Arkios' meaning. Oops!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I find it astonishing because I, personally, don't see what was so great about PSO. I missed the bandwagon when it first came out. I had a Gamecube by then and didn't bother with the Dreamcast version, and never even knew what PSO was until years after I started on PSU. Even so, I only played PSO for a brief period of time a couple of years ago, and wasn't impressed. At all. So, I'm not hypnotized by this wave of nostalgic nonsense that everyone else is so gripped by. I guess I just don't understand what everyone else saw/still sees in it, and I find it more than a bit sad that all these people have basically been sitting around, twiddling their thumbs for ~10 years waiting for a "true sequel".

Just keep telling yourself that Sega's going to fly back to the Stone Age (2001), buddy. We'll see who has a delusion.
    Lets just say due to this franchises uniqueness PS fans are extremely dedicated............*points @ some of the people who still play psu after sega screwed us over dozens of times.

The same can be said for fans who still play pso, I possibly don't know how anyone could spend a decade on one game at all either...but they can...and you're in their forums...>_>;;;

Also pso was a million times better of course before psu came out, even though like 1/5th of the community got pissed with its results and "went back to pso" I still find everything about psu to be better...other than a few of pso's simple charms(which are no longer charming...) and a few epic stage designs (really only the ep2 stuff) other than that, you may as well be playing super mario brothers 1 for 30 years straight...

I think my posts are getting repetative...-Oh also Arkios is a troll disguised as a pso purist, it's tooooooooooooo obvious; Don't feed him! D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    *points @ some of the people who still play psu after sega screwed us over dozens of times.*
    >.>

<.<

*hides*

I find it astonishing because I, personally, don't see what was so great about PSO. I missed the bandwagon when it first came out. I had a Gamecube by then and didn't bother with the Dreamcast version, and never even knew what PSO was until years after I started on PSU. Even so, I only played PSO for a brief period of time a couple of years ago, and wasn't impressed. At all. The only things that I found even moderately good about PSO was the exciting environments and the awesome soundtrack. Besides that, I'm not hypnotized by this wave of nostalgic nonsense that everyone else is so gripped by. I guess I just don't understand what everyone else saw/still sees in it, and I find it more than a bit sad that all these people have basically been sitting around, twiddling their thumbs for ~10 years waiting for a "true sequel".

Call me what you will, but I don't get it.
    Yeah you missed the bandwagon so you wouldn't know,but most of us did play PSO when we where young and it was the first good online game for it's time.So yes when PSU came out and killed our enthusiasm and wiped out half our playerbase then yeah,you would understand why we want a true sequel.If they cant do it they should just let it die.I'm not messing with SEGA anymore and if they fail,I hope they go out of business,because they cant produce any more good games.(Looking at PSO then PSU,I'm thinking what the fuck happened.)That's not the game I fell in love with and I hope after this PSU is only portable games from now on. (Also I don't like SEGA's shitty service,and I wont play unless everything is global.)
    Last edited by Corey Blue; Feb 6, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.