Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I for one am glad they aren't supporting the PSPgo! Horrid idea, IMO.
    It's not the PSPgo that doesn't get an alpha drawing code, but download version that. You don't need to have a PSPgo to buy the download version of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkios View Post
    I'm just waiting for the following announcement:

The next Phantasy Star game in the franchise, originally codenamed PSO2 has been revealed today. The new game will officially be called:

"Phantasy Star Online: HD"

PS:HD will be a 10 Episode game featuring Episodes 1-4 from the previous installments, as well as 6 additional Episodes. The graphics have been re-done to meet with current standards, several other enhancements to the games original features will be included as well.

More information to come in future months.

I'm just waiting for those anouncements to never come and see PSO drama queens cry, baw and moan all over the forums (it would be REALLY amusing), but actually I shouldn't be that hopeful. Sega has been doing a really bad work lately so I would expect them doing something similar to your idea as another of their game fuck-offs.
    Last edited by Darki; Feb 6, 2011 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    I'm just waiting for those anouncements to never come and see PSO drama queens cry, baw and moan all over the forums (it would be REALLY amusing), but actually I shouldn't be that hopeful. Sega has been doing a really bad work lately so I would expect them doing something similar to your idea as another of their game fuck-offs.
    Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    I would fly a plane into Sega's headquarters.
    Who's being dramatic?

Lol, I dunno about Remius but I don't se my post that dramatic. I've never denied that PSU has been brutalized by ST crap management, and probably the game is not even as half as good as it would be if it had been taken care by a more competent team. But of course saying that the best way to make the new game is to pick directly the old game with just a few graphical fixes is as delusional and senseless as if we said the same about PSU.

Based on that, I'm not denying the possibility that what Arkios said could happen, because ST had fucked up games before and it will continue doing it in the future, but that would seem a retarded move from Sega, wasting money on remaking a game when they can make a new one.

but I have a little hope thinking that they will try to surpass themselves and that they would be able at least to make a game better than one made 10 years ago for a console that got out of market due to almost bankrupt.
    Last edited by Darki; Feb 6, 2011 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkios View Post
    I'm just waiting for the following announcement:

The next Phantasy Star game in the franchise, originally codenamed PSO2 has been revealed today. The new game will officially be called:

"Phantasy Star Online: HD"

PS:HD will be a 10 Episode game featuring Episodes 1-4 from the previous installments, as well as 6 additional Episodes. The graphics have been re-done to meet with current standards, several other enhancements to the games original features will be included as well.

More information to come in future months.

Already confirmed to take place in a new setting, sorry.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Already confirmed to take place in a new setting, sorry.
    True that.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1326

There will be three points in time that AOTI users will be able to get their hands on a lottery code to get into the PSO2 alpha test. Here are the dates and requirements for each:

1. February 24: You must be a premium course player on February 20 or you must have bought 3,000 GC (or more) between January 1 and February 20.
    2. Early April: You must be a premium course player on March 31 or you must have bought 3,000 GC (or more) between February 21 and March 31.
    3. Early May: You must be a premium course player on April 30 or you must have bought 3,000 GC (or more) between April 1 and April 30.

A few cautionary notes:
    * Make sure your account e-mail address is correct. If a code is sent to your address and you do not receive it due to an invalid e-mail address, the code will not be resent.
    * Even if you meet multiple requirements, you will only receive one code.
    * The Hangame and Xbox 360 versions of AOTI are not covered by this.

http://pso2.jp/
    http://pso2.jp/alpha/

The requirements for PSOBB players are a bit simpler. You simply had to have purchased a Hunters License between January 1, 2010, and November 30, 2010, and a code will be sent to the e-mail registered to your account. (However, if you played through the Hangame version, you will not be included.)

That means two codes are coming my way. Hopefully I'll be able to register both codes. If not, oh well.

May I have one?

-Wayu

Pursuant of the Red Box Checkmate's Avatar

Have there been any information about non-JP region players being ineligible or blocked from access to Alpha Servers? Or is it just too early/soon for that kind of thing?
    Last edited by Checkmate; Feb 7, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
    Hi, I'm Checkmate and I approve this message.

Paid for by stealing your bike, bootlegging CDs and in-theatre movies out the trunk of your teenage daughter's car.

PSO 2 Char: Newtype Ship/Block: 10/20
    FO Lv40; HU Lv5; RA Lv5