Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The White Beast Epidemic Continues

I know this is redundant.

The GBR still goes on and demonhearts/granahodoras are still dropping.. The PA boost is on and WB is for sure not the best place to level PAs! Milla's and Igg Crowns anyone? Seriously! Why don't peeps take advantage of the GBR!!

Why was The Pavillion the busiest lobby on an 8 star day!? I seriously cannot get my head around the persistant draw of that mission!

Is there not something that can be done!? I swear it is pure ignorance and with some education we can fix this game!

WB FTL.
    NiceOnes

White Beast will be dethroned when Distant Memory is released, but then you'll have everybody over there, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    White Beast will be dethroned when Distant Memory is released, but then you'll have everybody over there, all the time.
    This is not true as the boss is Dark Falz and thats too hard for white beast people also megid love how people were saying the same thing when dark falz came out

Yea I don't get this either. I saw 3 pages for Mizuraki Defense a week ago, I come home from school after maintenance day and people are back at WB. WTF. I need Millas to come down to an affordable price.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

Oh, no! People running White Beast ruins one's life forever! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Fasfa View Post
    This is not true as the boss is Dark Falz and thats too hard for white beast people also megid love how people were saying the same thing when dark falz came out
    I personally hate white beast I don't get it either. I have been running Seed Express and The GBR.
    I love getting hit with megid because I just laugh in the enemys face because I have a vijeri/resist.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

GT atombom360
    360 Twisted Dragon LV180 M CAST GM 20,Naomi LV180 F Beast FM 20
    JP Kiyomi F Human LV 23, Twisted Dragon M CAST LV 22

This GBR is awful....and not to mention how terrible it is to level PAs with the exception of Sakura Blast.

While WB isn't even a bad mission, another reason most people flock there is to just get to a populated lobby...several times I've formed a party there and ended up doing another mission or even exchanging cards and partying up regularly....which has also been mentioned here several times. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Fasfa View Post
    People will still go apeshit running that mission for the drops, believe me, especially because of the Black Requiems and Lavis Cannons
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

I looked at distant memory who cares about dulk falkis the MP and drops are amazing and worth it

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    I looked at distant memory who cares about dulk falkis the MP and drops are amazing and worth it
    No one mentioned Falkis. Falkis isn't the boss of Distant Memory.