Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

to be honest, the 'tagging enemies' dealie annoys me. but...meh. desperate for someone to play with this late at night. 15 till midnight here. so i hope Larien confirms they're gonna join us. so...where to meet? universe 1, clyez 4th floor? feel like trying to run the missions in the other counter. the one that leads to Rykros.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    to be honest, the 'tagging enemies' dealie annoys me. but...meh. desperate for someone to play with this late at night. 15 till midnight here. so i hope Larien confirms they're gonna join us. so...where to meet? universe 1, clyez 4th floor? feel like trying to run the missions in the other counter. the one that leads to Rykros.
    All right. I'll be there in a minute. I'll probably just be casting Diga, mostly. So, I really won't be blowing enemies apart very fast at all.

k. swapping over to Aulzria now. also...oops. level 67, not 64 like i thought. meet in universe 1, or another one?

also...ever go to paracabana beach just to relax?
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    k. swapping over to Aulzria now. also...oops. level 67, not 64 like i thought. meet in universe 1, or another one?

also...ever go to paracabana beach just to relax?
    Universe 1 is fine, I suppose. And, yes, sometimes I go to the beach just to chill out, and see if anyone else is there.

...you got disconnected, Olaf. x.x egh.

I'm on 360 on and off - mostly leveling techs these days, and slowly working my why towards Level 180. At the moment, paying computer work gets into my playing time.. Still, if someone wants a diehard cast guntecher along for a few S2 runs... My GT is no big mystery - Kryslin.

Ope, wasn't paying attention lol. You 2 still doing runs now? I was spamming IG for PAs xDD

Quote Originally Posted by LarienTiwele View Post
    Ope, wasn't paying attention lol. You 2 still doing runs now? I was spamming IG for PAs xDD
    I'm going to bed in a few minutes. but I don't know about Linka.

eh. hitting the hay too. wanna spend today[the 16th] grinding levels for Linka on PSPo2, hoping to reach 80, which will mean Kokuintou Hozuki time. woot! then Linka will have one of the weapons for her intended final pallette setup! Kokuintou Hozuki, Holy Elsydeon, Artemis, Morning Glory, and...some sorta longbow. not sure on what one yet.

Kills with Skills Ryko Tarigachi's Avatar

I am increaingly playing it now but only as my Newman and Cast characters as I have the feeling that they both need work especially on the Newman who is now a lvl 28 kinda good with technics
    Ryko (//_0) <Emo Icon!!!