Page 213 of 466 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4655
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Street Fighter x Tekken (PS Vita) - Decided to pick this up on Vita for a portable fighting game and gotta say they did a good job with it. Helps that its on ver 1.07. Now im just waiting for the PC version to get its update whenever that might be.

Borderlands 2 (PC) - Still working at it but also taking my time with it

Dead or Alive 5 (PS3) - Pretty fun. Just working at getting to 300 titles to unlock Alpha-152. Pretty close so it won't be long.

Waiting for DJ Max Technika to come out as it got pushed back a few weeks it seems, but I'm sure other Vita owners on here might be getting Ragnarok Odyssey. Maybe someone on here will make a group for people who want to play online together.

Completely forgot about the NiGHTS into Dreams remastered game, so playing that along with Borderlands 2 and a bit of Armored Core V.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Im currently playing Tales of Xillia getting ready for Tales of Xillia 2 to arrive from play asia when it releases november 1st in japan
    ive also been playing some Borderlands 2 (Lvl 50 siren) and some Dead Or Alive 5 both of which have been very enjoyable.
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Sonic Adventure 2 battle, Elsword Online. They're great and fun games~ I could list more but I'll leave it with these~
    Elsword Online Characters NA:

FFCC: Echoes of time.
    Got a huge urge to play it. Gonna be Selkie this time.

Might get back to Champions Online eventually.
    Haven´t touched that for a year.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Gears, Live streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/ev0l0ne# +^_^+ i'm not the streamer, but im in it!!+^_^+

Armored Core V:
    Just making emblems these days though. Sometimes I play as a mercenary or at Free Battle.

Hawken:
    CBT is about to end again though, I think.

and then sometimes MWO, Dead Frontier, and Firefall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Currently Playing

Street Fighter x Tekken (PS Vita) - Decided to pick this up on Vita for a portable fighting game and gotta say they did a good job with it. Helps that its on ver 1.07. Now im just waiting for the PC version to get its update whenever that might be.

Waiting for DJ Max Technika to come out as it got pushed back a few weeks it seems, but I'm sure other Vita owners on here might be getting Ragnarok Odyssey. Maybe someone on here will make a group for people who want to play online together.
    lol, you bought it again, SfxT. i'll try this game again on the PC once they decide to add in
    those remaining characters, i'm not too excited though. ^ ^;
    also, Ragnarok Odyssey is pretty good, dood. hope you pick yours up soon.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:

Vita: Ragnarok Odyssey
    comments: download this game yesterday on PSN (1.1 gig). i started the game as an assassin
    first because she looks HOT. but other than that, i really LOVING this game so far! i got my
    butt kick by one of bear boss in the extra mission. i thought it was easy at first until i ran into that
    bear boss...lol. i beaten it later when i gotten more atk power and hp up cards. and

then i ran into my first chapter 1 boss and got owned. >____<; i beat him the second time
    around though by playing it safe and run around and wait for an
    opening to sneak attack him. he wasn't too difficult, but i did run around like a
    rabbit scare to death when fighting him...lol. now i'm on chapter 2. really fun game
    and not to mention the graphic looks very colorful and beautiful as well.
    the music is ok; nothing too memorable, but the bosses fight were pretty cool and
    hard at first until you figure out their patterns and play it safe.

overall, i really enjoying it so far playing in about 3-4 hrs. 9.2/10 pts.!

assassin
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    lol, you bought it again, SfxT. i'll try this game again on the PC once they decide to add in
    those remaining characters, i'm not too excited though. ^ ^;
    also, Ragnarok Odyssey is pretty good, dood. hope you pick yours up soon.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:

Vita: Ragnarok Odyssey
    comments: download this game yesterday on PSN (1.1 gig). i started the game as an assassin
    first because she looks HOT. but other than that, i really LOVING this game so far! i got my
    butt kick by one of bear boss in the extra mission. i thought it was easy at first until i ran into that
    bear boss...lol. i beaten it later when i gotten more atk power and hp up cards. and

then i ran into my first chapter 1 boss and got owned. >____<; i beat him the second time
    around though by playing it safe and run around and wait for an
    opening to sneak attack him. he wasn't too difficult, but i did run around like a
    rabbit scare to death when fighting him...lol. now i'm on chapter 2. really fun game
    and not to mention the graphic looks very colorful and beautiful as well.
    the music is ok; nothing too memorable, but the bosses fight were pretty cool and
    hard at first until you figure out their patterns and play it safe.

overall, i really enjoying it so far playing in about 3-4 hrs. 9.2/10 pts.!

assassin
    Spoiler!
    What's your PSN i.D? I just picked it up last night (dl as well) and chose a swordsman/warrior character... might start taking pics an upload them.

Is it just me or does that assassin look like james from team rocket XD