Page 463 of 466 FirstFirst ... 363413453460461462463464465466 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    While Nintendo is getting a lot of backlash for changes in localization, I'm having fun with Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. It's like Persona 4, without the social links and being able to return home....
    The more I play, the more I notice things specific to Shin Megami Tensei in it instead of Persona. One of the biggest things is running into rogue Mirages, within the battle areas, which don't attack you, for which you can talk to and do favors for in exchange for things. Very much like the Shin Megami Tensei-specific Demons you meet on the field and can take missions from. Some of them act a bit familiar to certain demon personalities. I've noticed one type that acts a bit like "Hua Po" demons, in mannerisms, when you talk to them. Even in mission similarity as they particularly are prone to getting into scuffles with other demons and hiring mercs (you) to take them out.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jul 12, 2016 at 04:23 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    The more I play, the more I notice things specific to Shin Megami Tensei in it instead of Persona. One of the biggest things is running into rogue Mirages, within the battle areas, which don't attack you, for which you can talk to and do favors for in exchange for things. Very much like the Shin Megami Tensei-specific Demons you meet on the field and can take missions from. Some of them act a bit familiar to certain demon personalities. I've noticed one type that acts a bit like "Hua Po" demons, in mannerisms, when you talk to them. Even in mission similarity as they particularly are prone to getting into scuffles with other demons and hiring mercs (you) to take them out.
    I meant some of the general gameplay outside of battles. Those have a more personal effect to them akin to what was introduced in the recent iterations of the Persona games.

The interactions with the Mirages do feel like the classic SMT demons without the negotiation sequences of some SMT titles.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

First post! Going to get re-acquainted with how forums work again.

As for what I'm playing...

Spoiler!

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Was playing Dark Souls 3. Moving back in SFV.

Steam Version!

The video is from the arcade version. In Japan only.

Last edited by millefeuille; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Monster Hunter Generations. Love all the different old areas and foes alike in one package.
    Shame Barioth and Azure Rathalos is out, loved rocking those armors. Specially G-rank Sand Barioth.

Edit: Looking at those Deviant Armor images makes me happy. Tried fighting Dreadking Rathalos once and that thing is crazy.
    I timed out on him using Gunlance since i wanna solo stuff for some reason, gonna retry a later time with better gear and mindset.

Rocking HR Glavenus armor set atm, nice armor.
    Last edited by darkante; Jul 27, 2016 at 07:24 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Poor PSO2es and Pokemon GO. Shoved off my phone by Mobius Final Fantasy. (Also, holy cow, you need to play this game wired. Mobius eats battery faster than freaking Pokemon GO.)
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Phantasy Star Universe JP Servers

Dark Souls III, the new playthroughs are actually more enjoyable than the first.

and playing some Star Wars Battlefront, I think it would be cool if Phantasy Star got a game like that, with PSU or PSO2 art direction and have modes like hunters vs hunters, hunters vs beasts, etc. and could have PSI to IV characters as optional heroes.
    and it could have mechs similiar to Front Mission or Xenoblade X

of course the standard arsenal would be guns, sabers and wands, though people should be able to switch between them.

and the multiplayer modes should be playable offline, as well as the player creation options supported offline besides online.

Another Metroid 2 Remake. It's realllllllllly gooooooooooooooooooood.