Page 159 of 466 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4655

I had no idea how much of an improvement Infinity is. I just assumed it was more content. I'll be playing this for quite some time

Also my Kingdom Hearts: Re:chain of Memories came in, fresh copy. Boy does the card system (mainly breaking) give me a headache.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    Just been playing random STGs lately.
    Akai Katana Shin arrived in the mail today, so I've been playing a bit of that. On top of that I've been attempting to 1CC DoDonPachi Daioujou and Daifukkatsu, and Ketsui. No such luck yet though. :P

And some Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls here and there. But it's been kicking my ass lately, so I'm taking a break from it. :l
    Yeah Akai Katana Shin is a great game. I'm waiting for the NA release b/c other than Daioujou, Ketsui, and AKS i really don't like to hook up my japanese 360 all the time. Good Luck with 1CC in Ketsui b/c I know I'll prob never be able to do that. 1CC in Daioujou and Daifukkatsu/Resurrection is manageable though.

Currently Playing

Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3)
    Dynasty Warriors 7 and XL (PS3)

Finished the PS3 version of Dunamis 15, and got the Plat.

47/50 Achievements on Daioujou. The last 3 are the grinding related ones (for kills, stars, and combo counter)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Yeah Akai Katana Shin is a great game. I'm waiting for the NA release b/c other than Daioujou, Ketsui, and AKS i really don't like to hook up my japanese 360 all the time. Good Luck with 1CC in Ketsui b/c I know I'll prob never be able to do that. 1CC in Daioujou and Daifukkatsu/Resurrection is manageable though.
    Managed Daifukkatsu 1.5, but DFK Black Label (DLC version) KILLED me! DOJ isn't too bad, until I get to the final area. Man, Hibachi is a bitch-and-a-half. And yeah, Ketsui is killer. I haven't delved into it as much as I'd like, but it is another fantastic title nonetheless.

I may double-dip in AKS myself, though I may wait 'til I pick up a cheap US 360. I want to pick up all of Cave's international releases, just to support them (and get more achievements while I'm at it).

Playing some more Skyrim, with a dose of the Bug Fix Game thrown in.
    Coming Soon!

Beated Mystery Case File:Malgrave Incident.

Not normaly into point and click detective games, but this one caught my eye.
    Kinda wished that it had some extras, still worth it though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Playing nothing at the moment T.T

Still going at Skyward Sword, picked up Warriors Orochi 3 and loving it, and decided to borrow Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing from a friend just to play around again, still a great kart game. Probably the only one where you feel like you got some weight to throw around when you drift. Closest we will get to another Outrun.

Have gone ADD from other games I have yet to touch and started playing Dark Cloud. D:

Funny thing about it. That game has some issues with text. Missing letters, misspellings, I believe there have a been few mistranslations as well, double spaces, no spaces, and in one part, if you change your name from the original name "Toan", someone still says Toan. xD

I've also had fun renaming characters. Toad(Toan), Goron(Goro), Rupee(Ruby), Lady Gaga(Ungaga). ;D

Cave Story 3D. Very awesome. It makes Megaman look easy >_> (well maybe not that easy, but this shit is hard as hell)
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Cave Story 3D. Very awesome. It makes Megaman look easy >_> (well maybe not that easy, but this shit is hard as hell)
    If it retains anything from the original Cave Story on PC, then you haven't seen anything, until you've been to Hell. Literally.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.