Page 227 of 466 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4655

Just beated Paper Mario:SS...
    Defintively not a bad game, could use more depth though.
    Felt like they stripped away some good points.
    Like a proper challenge, story, partners and characters that are full of personality.
    Itīs obvious they focused on combat mechanics more (although to be frank, itīs pretty similiar to the earlier parts)

The music is pretty cheerful most of the time.
    Not mystic and dark like TTYD, which is my personal favorite.
    Not bad, but not great either.

The boss battles were entertaining and felt like a puzzle which is a nice thing.
    Didnīt think that you were left to die if you made the wrong decisions & preparement.

All in all..I rate it 7/10. Only because they didnīt really add anything and obviously since i like the PM serie alot.
    Last edited by darkante; Dec 11, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I finished Alan Wake's American Nightmare. It was... pretty good? I'd really like a true Alan Wake sequel, though. I read that Remedy has been posting some stuff implying that they're going to reveal the next game in the series, so that's definitely something to look forward to.

Last night I jumped back into Resident Evil Revelations. I'm still enjoying it and I'm surprised at how well the chapter-based progression works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Last night I jumped back into Resident Evil Revelations. I'm still enjoying it and I'm surprised at how well the chapter-based progression works out.
    Raid mode is pretty awesome as well. It turns the game in to a action rpg kinda thing. Kinda disappointing they went back to just mercenaries in RE6.

Also useing a rapid fire gun in raid mode will give you flashbacks of PSU machine gun glitch. So many numbers D:

Castle Miner z-Very Fun 360
    Minecraft-Just Started i like it spent 5 hours playing it with friends 360
    Gears of War 3-Love Gears ive been playing gears since the first one
    Gears of war 2-Just play it when i get tired
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

Jumped back in to Skyrim and picked up the Hearthfire expansion. It's more amusing than I thought it would be. Since there doesn't seem to be any hope of getting around the bug that was preventing my first character from learning the new shouts introduced in Dawnguard, I found a few cosmetic mods and started a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Jumped back in to Skyrim and picked up the Hearthfire expansion. It's more amusing than I thought it would be. Since there doesn't seem to be any hope of getting around the bug that was preventing my first character from learning the new shouts introduced in Dawnguard, I found a few cosmetic mods and started a new character.
    I bet you can get them in via console commands.

I did a few things with console command shouts that really improved my fun, also editing ini files for a few mods. I changed up the level cap mod to let everything go up to 300, but still pretty much cap performance at 100 so I wasn't TOO overpowered. This let me keep getting skillpoints to spend without having to stop using my favorite stuff, after it all reached level 100.

edit: OH, but back up your saves first. If something goes wrong with console commands it can be very damaging unless you know how to fix it, which ranges from ridiculously convoluted to impossible.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I bet you can get them in via console commands.
    That kind of feels like cheating but if it's the only way around a bug, then that's the way it has to be done. I'm still hoping that the next DLC will include a fix for this though.

I changed up the level cap mod to let everything go up to 300, but still pretty much cap performance at 100 so I wasn't TOO overpowered. This let me keep getting skillpoints to spend without having to stop using my favorite stuff, after it all reached level 100.
    Sounds like the Community Uncapper. I hadn't thought about messing with the level or skill caps but that sounds interesting. The default level cap doesn't seem too bad to be honest but adjusting the caps sounds pretty fun.

I decided to replay PM:SS, but with some handicaps because of lack of added difficulty like Hard mode.

I'm aiming for..
    30 HP
    No shops (no buying no selling)
    No Thing stickers unless needed to progress
    No purposely grinding (like repeating course for spammable good stickers)
    Battling normaly is fine as long as you make do with what you have.

Let's see how this goes!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That kind of feels like cheating but if it's the only way around a bug, then that's the way it has to be done. I'm still hoping that the next DLC will include a fix for this though.

Sounds like the Community Uncapper. I hadn't thought about messing with the level or skill caps but that sounds interesting. The default level cap doesn't seem too bad to be honest but adjusting the caps sounds pretty fun.
    Well, there's a lot of quest-related bugs that can occur. The reasons vary but the general cause is "this shit is complex and we couldn't plan for everything." So I've always felt they designed the game with the console in mind. Quite a few times I had to look up some commands and ID's for forcing a quest to the next stage, or wiping my progress and starting from scratch. One time my game would crash every single time I tried to load a dungeon, and I had to go there to progress through a quest. After a few hours of trying and failing everything else there was to do, I looked up that quest's info and just forced the quest ahead 2 stages. Then I proceeded as normal.

It's unfortunate, but it's the price we pay to have such an enormous and complex game world. I love it all the same.

Well, there's a lot of quest-related bugs that can occur. The reasons vary but the general cause is "this shit is complex and we couldn't plan for everything." So I've always felt they designed the game with the console in mind. Quite a few times I had to look up some commands and ID's for forcing a quest to the next stage, or wiping my progress and starting from scratch. One time my game would crash every single time I tried to load a dungeon, and I had to go there to progress through a quest. After a few hours of trying and failing everything else there was to do, I looked up that quest's info and just forced the quest ahead 2 stages. Then I proceeded as normal.

It's unfortunate, but it's the price we pay to have such an enormous and complex game world. I love it all the same.
    In skyrim (on ps3 mind you) I couldn't finish the story line due to a bug after the whole Blades sequence. I wish I got it on pc, but my graphics card sucked at the time. On the bright side I went and got oblivion and there was something about that I liked more then skyrim.