Page 322 of 466 FirstFirst ... 222272312319320321322323324325332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4655

The Deadpool game, it was going cheap and a buddy told me it was hilarious. I haven't laughed at a video game like that in a while, good times
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Playing Order & Chaos online on my iPad. It's a decent WoW clone on a mobile platform. It's available on both android and iOS.

I hate myself...

I am playing WoW again. Though honestly, everytime I return to the game, I do find it like going back into something comfortable. I mean it is nowhere near the quality it was during BC or WotLK, but still enjoyable. At least until Wildstar comes out.

FFXIV is still pretty good, but because I don't have time to do the raiding, running WP and AK over and over is just a little redundant now.

Been doing dragons crown with mantiskilla it's been great. new patch and everything but still kinda new just got my archer down.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneLateralus View Post
    FFXIV is still pretty good, but because I don't have time to do the raiding, running WP and AK over and over is just a little redundant now.
    Go CT! WP and AK are still far more effective sources of myth but CT is a lot of fun and doesn't take too much time to complete. The one loot per week option sucks though.

I enjoy FF14, but I hate dungeon-spamming and gambling with PUG's just to get my myth capped. The new treasure hunts help a little bit (and I love doing them with FC friends), but I wish there were other solo-friendly/non-instanced options.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Been doing dragons crown with mantiskilla it's been great. new patch and everything but still kinda new just got my archer down.
    Oh yeah its been a blast thus far. Tried it out on Vita and I must say im pretty impressed on how good the game looks and how well it plays compared to the PS3 version I play most of the time
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Dec 24, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

Along with FF14, I'm still playing Pokemon Y, but mostly doing a TON of breeding lately to get a good team ready to level and EV train.

I'm also trying to get a bunch of Friend Safaris, so add me! Friend Code is 0318-8097-4335.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Go CT! WP and AK are still far more effective sources of myth but CT is a lot of fun and doesn't take too much time to complete. The one loot per week option sucks though.
    Which is where the problem is right now. I am running out of content to do since I can't do Coil thanks to time constraints and while I could level up another class, the fates that go with it are draining and I am afraid the Duty Finder dungeons (while more fun and now buffed in XP) might get too repetitive after a while. I do plan on going back though.

Kill the last boss of normal mode on my archer and am now at level 38. When I hit 40 I shall farm.