Page 435 of 466 FirstFirst ... 335385425432433434435436437438445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4655

This is basically how i play MGSV

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

^ ha ha...nice. guess it's more fun to just mess around than playing through or after the campaign.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

currently playing:

Disgaea 5 demo
    comments: playing this while waiting for my copy to arrive next week. i was using the unopened soda/opened soda trick
    with the zombie maid to level her up to 190 so that i can make a level 150 theft. gotten all the available
    classes in the demo. made my level 150 sage and spam her land decimator all day on map 1-4 while working
    on getting all the hospital rewards. the last muscle selling for 10 mil hell. i'm almost getting my
    testament and i'm totally ready for the main game when it arrives. i put 16 hrs. into the demo so far, more than most
    of the games i bought. ^____^;

Omega Quintet
    comments: bought it when it was on sale sometime ago for $12. the game is alright so far. but it kind of
    looks really bright on my tv...maybe it's my tv, i don't know. the game is decent, but definitely not for everyone.
    i just like the comedy story of it. the battle system is decent, nothing too great or bad. hopefully i can spend some
    time finishing this game up. when Disgaea 5 arrives, i'll just be playing that game only.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - ps4
    comments: beaten all the story mission and did almost all of the dream mode stages. i gotten all the
    characters unlocked except Shank so far. games is great for a warrior game. the game can slow down
    quite a bit though even on ps4, since there are a lot of enemies on screen. what i like about this game is
    that your Kizuna super attack can literally wipe out all the 200-300 enemies right in front of you...it's crazy.
    so far my main is Tashagi (think that how you spell her name). she is easy to play and very powerful against mobs
    or even against the boss characters. her charge 2 triangle can go through their defense and charges.
    my 2nd main is Nami. since most of the DLC costumes goes to her, i might as well play as her. she's a
    bit weaker than Tashagi and slower as well. i get interrupted so many time playing as her...it's kind of annoying.
    at least her thunder clouds are strong. my 3rd main is Fujiota? can't remember his name, but his meteor attacks
    are retarded crazy. you can just spam that all day and clear the whole map without even trying. he's
    so broken in this game....all in all, i have quite a lot of fun with this game and the maps are normally 15-30 min long to finish in dream mode.
    the story mode quests took me about 30min+ each maps...that's nuts. the last chapter took me nearly 45 min.
    contents are plentiful. and i still have to go back to S ranking all the story mode maps. you can also break level for each characters as well, but
    i haven't break anyone yet since i don't have the neccesary coins to do so. level 50 is max until you level break,
    then it's 100. i haven't unlocked nightmare mode yet for dream mode. they're suppose to be very tough.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Playing Persona 4 Dancing all Night.

Rather, playing through what's left of it anyway. The story mode in the game amounts to roughly 10 hours of story and ends with the usual mythical boss route. They took the same method with story telling from P4A/P4AU.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Cities : Skylines - After Dark

Currently enjoying it whenever I got time
    Those lights at night
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

MGSV: Ground Zeroes is one of the Games With Gold on Xbox 360 this month, so I've been playing through it. The story's pretty minimal (and uh... super crappy) but the gameplay's fun. I'm going through all the Side Ops right now.

I also finally picked up Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge on Wii U (it's been $7 for a loooong time at Best Buy) and it's not terrible! It doesn't have the Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword-style stylus controls like they said it would (which was a major reason I wanted to get the game) but it's still an okay action game.

Playing atm PSO2 and Ghost Recon Phantom EU via Steam, sad thing the game is almost dead.
    Last edited by sakare; Oct 8, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

Metal Gear Online 3. A fun romp for sure. Just hoping for more game modes and maps to be added in the future like with MGO2.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Killing Floor 2, giving Berserker class another chance by getting that Zweihander sword.
    Silly you need the Chivalry game to get that weapon, but it sure as hell make Berserker class more fun.
    All that gore is just amasing to watch with decapitation and all.
    Or burning things with the Firebug class or gibbing stuff with the Microwave Gun.

KF2 is what makes me love the FPS genre.
    Not saying i´m not looking forward to Halo 5, but sometimes...i like the feeling of guns feeling powerful and strong.
    I mean, most shooters make me feel i´m shooting at a wall. Bleh.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Playing Order & Chaos for iOS. Playing as an undead Mage on Tear Coast. If you happen to be playing; send me a mail. IGN: <Crazyleo> (brackets are included)