Page 211 of 466 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213214221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4655
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

got e-shop cave story on my 3DS.

I don't care what anyone says. I think 8-bit games look awesome in gimmick vision.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
    NiGHTs HD (Xbox 360)
    Dungeon Defenders (PC)
    Jet Set Radio HD (PC)
    Code of Princess (3DS)
    Apollo Justice (DS)

Gotta get Phoenix Wright 3 somewhere down the line. I was going to check out Pokemon Black and White 2, but I don't know. Also thinking of getting into BioShock. Played the demo of the first, and seemed very interesting.

Seeing how FF14 has been drawing to a close lately until A Realm Reborn comes out, I've been playing Borderlands 2 on PC with some friends.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Gundam: Battle Operation, Payday The Heist, and PSO2.

Just picked up SFxT for my vita. It's pretty fun playing with the new characters.
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Technically beat Cave Story...

spoiler
    I like that you can either continue your adventure. OR just say "well everything's messed up, we may as well just escape" and fly away on your dragon with Dr.Kazuma and spend the rest of your life in living peacefully in the mountains like some kind of bear fighting lumberjack hipster <- added that part it doesn't really happen it just says you live a humble life in the mountains. After you pretty much let the world end.

I'll have to beat the game for real then look up the possibility of other endings. (not a LOT of different pathways I'm noticing but I'm gonna get my 10 bucks worth dammit. At least by replaying the game in hardmode. D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Still playing the hell out of Torchlight 2. Close to 200 hours and 4 characters in, with no sign of stopping. Especially now with some interesting mods showing up, with more to come.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

With the release of the new DLC in love with Dark Souls all over again. It felt way too good to be smashed again and again by Artorias that hipster. Sneaky lil c*nt <3

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Started Final Fantasy 6 on my PSP after beating 8 few days ago. Right now I have to head to the Opera House.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Finally got Borderlands 2 (or rather, it finally came out here) so after work I'm going start an Axton character since I've been hearing good things about special.