Page 124 of 466 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by GCoffee View Post
    Wanna adopt me Palle..? I think I want an awesome Dad such as you...
    Oh ho ho... no you don't. >;o
    Tax the fucking churches.

Derp, I'm bored. I guess I can throw this thread a bone.

Tribes: Ascend (Beta)
    Blade & Soul (OB2)
    UMVC3
    With the occasional time thrown into KOFXIII

Too many to list. If I had the money for a 16gb memory stick, i'd have 14 new PSP games to play. But, my crappy 1gb stick, gets filled with just one, or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiSoup View Post
    Blade & Soul (OB2)
    I'm jealous xD
    Along with Grandia I've been playing Disgaea 4 on my ps3

Well, a while back, I played the Kingdoms of Amalur demo at my friend's house. Despite being rather buggy (although I think it was using Alpha-stage development), it was very fun. Huge, open areas, action-based combat, some moderate character customization, and lots of loot to find.

I also played the Asura's Wrath demo... lol, pretty over-the-top, I must say. Almost nothing but QTE's and DBZ-esque cinematics, and what little combat there is, it's pretty much just a matter of spamming buttons. It seems like one of those games that's worth a rental just for how crazy it is.

I haven't played the FFXIII-2 demo yet, but I want to. I hope it won't disappoint me...

Other than that, I've just been playing old SNES ROM's on this old laptop, mostly Tetris Attack. I may start up Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars again, or FFVI (aka FFIII), seeing how I've never actually played through it yet... I need to do that, lol.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Well, a while back, I played the Kingdoms of Amalur demo at my friend's house. Despite being rather buggy (although I think it was using Alpha-stage development), it was very fun. Huge, open areas, action-based combat, some moderate character customization, and lots of loot to find.

I also played the Asura's Wrath demo... lol, pretty over-the-top, I must say. Almost nothing but QTE's and DBZ-esque cinematics, and what little combat there is, it's pretty much just a matter of spamming buttons. It seems like one of those games that's worth a rental just for how crazy it is.

I haven't played the FFXIII-2 demo yet, but I want to. I hope it won't disappoint me...

Other than that, I've just been playing old SNES ROM's on this old laptop, mostly Tetris Attack. I may start up Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars again, or FFVI (aka FFIII), seeing how I've never actually played through it yet... I need to do that, lol.
    Geno Whirl is so OP.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    I'm jealous xD
    Along with Grandia I've been playing Disgaea 4 on my ps3

Blade is a pretty amazing as far as game play, and visually stunning in all aspects. I really like it that I can get around without mounting some retarded animal. Which brings to my main point, it's not another cookie cutter. Which is probably why Phantasy Star has always been so alluring to me, for it's not just another MMO. But, back to Blade. Combo system is probably on a love hate status for me, because well you have to follow some order. Much like the cookie cutter where you run rotations for dem deeps yo. Overall, what time I've had to put into this has been a great experience and the only game I would probably drop Blade for would be PSO2 and even then it's going to be some competition.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    Too many to list. If I had the money for a 16gb memory stick, i'd have 14 new PSP games to play. But, my crappy 1gb stick, gets filled with just one, or two.
    8 gig stick for $22.88 USD and 16 gig for $34.49 USD. You just gotta know where to look, man. ;D

More relevant to the current topic, way too much LoL. Would like to get back into my DOTA2, and maybe finish Metro 2033 or Fallout: New Vegas soon.

I got a 32 gig stick for around $50, but it was at an local electronics store.

Still playing Corpse Party, and I just can't seem to get anything other than the wrong endings to chapter 3.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

A friend of mine convinced me to purchase Monster Hunter Freedom Unit for my PSP. So I'll give that a whirl for a bit.