Page 233 of 466 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233234235236243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by mommy_cornelia View Post
    Just finished Xenosaga I, I really enjoyed it.

Now starting Xenosaga II
    Congratulations. Hope you're able to make it through II and at least enjoy the battle system and story. Be prepared for some shocking voice actor changes too. They're pretty cringe-worthy (though chaos ended up much better.)

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Congratulations. Hope you're able to make it through II and at least enjoy the battle system and story. Be prepared for some shocking voice actor changes too. They're pretty cringe-worthy (though chaos ended up much better.)
    Yeah, I just noticed it on chaos' voice... It doesn't fit now! D:

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Quote Originally Posted by mommy_cornelia View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed it on chaos' voice... It doesn't fit now! D:
    I think he'll grow on you actually. I really liked the change and I think it certainly fits the tone his character takes on from here on out. My biggest cringe moments were Shion and KOS-MOS's changed voices (though the original Shion/KOS-MOS return in Episode III.)

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I think he'll grow on you actually. I really liked the change and I think it certainly fits the tone his character takes on from here on out. My biggest cringe moments were Shion and KOS-MOS's changed voices (though the original Shion/KOS-MOS return in Episode III.)
    Guuuh... can't wait to hear the rest of the cast then... =w=;:

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    That shield was nerfed several patches ago and it no longer does that much damage as well as the "invincible" bosses getting increased HP.
    Ohh, nvm then.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

You know I thought I was going to chain game alot with all these games I got, but I just got Persona 4 Golden Edition the other day (first time playing Persona 4) and i just.. dropped everything else.
    I honestly didnt think it could get better then the feelings I had towards Persona 3 but it proved me wrong..

With that said
    Currently playing
    Persona 4 Golden: Vita

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    You know I thought I was going to chain game alot with all these games I got, but I just got Persona 4 Golden Edition the other day (first time playing Persona 4) and i just.. dropped everything else.
    I honestly didnt think it could get better then the feelings I had towards Persona 3 but it proved me wrong..

With that said
    Currently playing
    Nothing pulls you in like story. Or at least, it's that way for me, anyways.
    Coming Soon!

With that said
    Currently playing
    Here's a tip to getting through the game, start level grinding after you get Rise as a support and try to fuse a persona with Regenerate/Invigorate or Cool Breeze. You won't need to worry about spending money on SP after that. Also, gathering materials on rainy days is a good investment.
    Last edited by blace; Dec 30, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Here's a tip to getting through the game, start level grinding after you get Rise as a support and try to fuse a persona with Regenerate/Invigorate or Cool Breeze. You won't need to worry about spending money on SP after that. Also, gathering materials on rainy days is a good investment.
    Thanks for the tip, I knew my level was low for it but I tried thethe void dungeon boss and managed to break his outer shell.. It was funny at first but his attacks..not so much
    Going to grind in the highest area of the striptease dungeon till 36, I'm 34 at the moment

Btw, do you get to keep your social links/levels once your in new game+?
    Last edited by DayDreamer; Dec 31, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

Btw, do you get to keep your social links/levels once your in new game+?
    Haven't beaten Golden yet, but in the PS2 version of the game, you keep your compendium, money, the bookmarks from Margaret and the items from maxing out a S. Link.

If you do the true end route, you also get to summon Izanagi no Okami in New Game+.

Edit: Looked around and that you get to carry 12 personas instead of the initial 4, and personal stats like Courage.
    Last edited by blace; Dec 31, 2012 at 05:49 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.