Page 466 of 466 FirstFirst ... 366416456463464465466
Results 4,651 to 4,655 of 4655

Playing FF Mobius with auto mode and quickstart for skillseed farming ... while doing amdus run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I received Skyrim Special Edition for the PC for free, since i owned the Legendary edition already, and I have to say that Bethesda really phoned this one in. I understand that it was just refuse from the test-build of the updated engine during development of FO4, and as a free game, there's not really much to complain about. However, I and others on the PC are the exception, and that Bethesda is charging $60 for what basically amounts to a 64bit executable to console players who it means nothing to is just disgusting. Sure there's some new shaders and lighting effects, but nothing really impressive that stands out as a clear improvement. Certainly not worth full market price. It's like having a VERY subtle ENB with most of the options turned off. Meshes were not updated. Bugs were not fixed. Features were not added. Textures appear to be a simple upscaling of their 1k HD texture pack to 2k, and still manage to look less crisp and detailed than even the performance 512 user-made textures widely available.
    i got this game for free as well cause of legendary edition from before. first time running this game and it was dropping fps like crazy (never had the problem in the old skyrim). i miss all the mods i have on my old skyrim though. for the time being, just going to wait for the communities to add in more mods and fixes for this game before i even bother stepping foot back into this game again.
    ---------------------------------------------

currently playing:

Blazblue Central Fiction - ps4
    comments: game arrives on Wednesday 11/2 for me though, but it'll be the game i'll be playing for awhile trying to practice my fingers to get use to fighting game again.

God Eater 2 Rage Burst - pc
    comments: play a little of this game. i drop it, since i was getting really bore of the grinding in this game.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I received Skyrim Special Edition for the PC for free, since i owned the Legendary edition already, and I have to say that Bethesda really phoned this one in. I understand that it was just refuse from the test-build of the updated engine during development of FO4, and as a free game, there's not really much to complain about. However, I and others on the PC are the exception, and that Bethesda is charging $60 for what basically amounts to a 64bit executable to console players who it means nothing to is just disgusting. Sure there's some new shaders and lighting effects, but nothing really impressive that stands out as a clear improvement. Certainly not worth full market price. It's like having a VERY subtle ENB with most of the options turned off. Meshes were not updated. Bugs were not fixed. Features were not added. Textures appear to be a simple upscaling of their 1k HD texture pack to 2k, and still manage to look less crisp and detailed than even the performance 512 user-made textures widely available.

Most mods are broken on the PC end. Mesh and Texture replacements still work for the most part, but all plugins must be updated and animations re-registered. SKSE is still a long way off, so most mods that use that or it's depenants (like SkyUI) won't be around for perhaps a year. ENB may well not get ported at all, so goodbye parallax mapping on textures. The Xbox had it's mod disk quota upped to 5GB, which is more than double what it was - though still oppressively tiny. PS4 got the worst of it though, since they don't allow any external assets. This means that not only can you not add in any new content (like weapons, armors, monsters, animations, etc), but you cannot even edit old ones since that requires them to extracted from the archive first - thus making them external. Shittier still, the scripting engine in Skyrim saves it's scripts and source externally from the plugin (unlike Obliv/FO3/NV/Morrowind where scripts were saved internally). This means no custom scripts and no edits to existing scripts, and scripts are basically 90% of how the game operates. This means no bug fixes, no substantive gameplay alterations, no new effects, and even the most simple quest mods are impossible now since scripts are how Skyrim advances quest stages. Mods there are reduced to a glorified cheat engine.

If anyone here has the slightest interest in Skyrim Special Edition and hasn't bought it yet, I'd strongly advise against it. Especially if you have a computer that can run the 2012 edition of Skyrim. Your still FAR better off sticking with Legendary Edition.

Otherwise, well I got a PS4 slim for the upcoming Gravity Rush 2, and so far I've been playing Uncharted 4, Elder Scrolls Online, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush Remaster, God of War Remaster, Resident Evil Remake Remaster (christ, this pattern is starting to get depressing). RE was free on PSN, and worth another play-through since my NGC is packed away. Never played God of War III being on 360 last gen. Gravity Rush Remaster... well, I got the Vita version, but I loved it enough to buy a slightly shinier non-portable version. Uncharted 4 is... cinematic, and great fun story wise, but in gameplay it and the new Tomb Raiders just make me consider getting TR:Underworld for a more classic experience. ESO I haven't really dug into, and Bloodborne is still a work in progress.

Also got DOOM on the PC. DOOM is.. ok, I suppose. Could have done without the "story" elements and player worshiping in favor of better level design though.
    I find it a bit tame to be a remaster, but then again i got it for free on PC. Made me wanna replay it again for the sake of it.
    High price for console players as it should have been cut down to half, not sure if it´s 30 frames but i think it should be 60 like DOOM is.

I´m not a graphic whore by any means, but frame rate is a bigger deal for me then graphic.
    It´s really hard to go back to the 360 for me for this very reason.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Street fighter 5, Overwatch, Rocket League, The Witcher 3 all on PC :3

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu

currently playing:

Blazblue Central Fiction
    comments: play thru the story mode and gotten the ending. i like the ending and thought it ended well for what it is; leaving some stuffs for future sequel. the beginning and middle part of the story was a bore fest though. i think i fell asleep most of the time until near the end...lol. i still gotten a lot of the side stories and gad reels to watch and arcade stories as well. the new music in this game are pretty good. i'll come back to this game again later till i finish up Hollow Realization. and holy cow, Susano'o theme.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Sword Art Online Hollow Realization
    comments: i play this game mostly for it's story. the game can get pretty confusion as hell from the beginning and i'm still confuse on the affection part of this game. the combat is alright and i think i'm getting the hang of it. the A.I. are dumb though, you'll have to give them commands and tell them what to do almost all the time or else they die quickly. this game surely has a lot of forest and trees. i wish they have more better environments. i'm at the 2nd world and it's still a god damn forest...lol. at least the combat music are good.one thing i don't like about in this game is the loading screen in town. it takes around 15 sec.-20 sec. to load whenever you try to enter one place and another. it gets annoying after awhile. on the field though, it was only one loading screen till you reach another area; that's great, but town though, it gets very tedious moving to areas. i'm only 18 hrs. in this game so far and the story is kind of moving a bit now. those NPCs kept giving me the same mails each and every one of THEM. spamming things like "you pick up my quest?" or "can we meet" blah blah... >____<;

overall, i would give this game a 8/10 pts. for it's nice combat system and awesome sound tracks. can't say much about story yet, since i haven't finish it, but it's decent for the time being. haven't done much multiplayer either cause i'm still low level (22) and no point as yet. you can bring 6-7 members (3 members in story mode) in multiplayer if you're playing the "solo" part of it instead of with real people. with real people, you can have up to 4 people and all 4 can bring 1 NPC with them (total of 8 ). the first raid boss was cool and like always the NPCs in that battle dying left and right. now i just need to get out of this god DAMN forest areas. give me snowy area or something else. i'm getting tire of forest...i level up one-handed sword at first then switch to katana and now i'm using Rapier. i just use whatever weapon i find stronger than the last, but i might have to go back to leveling one-handed sword so that i can dual wield later. will take awhile though, since my rapier is doing a lot of damage atm and hard to find a replacement. i'm also trying to find a 2 handed sword and use that next, but haven't found any good one yet.

anyways, back to gaming.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Nov 13, 2016 at 03:02 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055