Page 337 of 466 FirstFirst ... 237287327334335336337338339340347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4655
    Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Awesome! You should consider playing a New Game when you have some time. One of the best parts of Chrono Trigger is going back after the fact and playing through with your overpowered party in order to see the other endings.
    Will do, good sir!
    My sig disappeared.

The waiting kind....
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

I've been hopelessly addicted to The Binding of Isaac all weekend. I never really liked the game much the first few times I ever tried to give it a shot, but Friday I installed it again and just magically had two amazing runs where I killed both Mom and Mom's Heart for the first time. Up to five Mom's Heart kills now and still really enjoying the game.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Just started playing FF 4 on mmy iPad.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

After over 2 years, I FINALLY beat the main story in Skyrim. Also did Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Now to reroll my assassin and be 100% thorough. :P
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I felt the need to play Phantasy Star 1 again and decided to give the graphically upgraded version from 2003 a try. Lots of fun so far and I'm really digging the small changes they made while staying faithful to the original game on Master System. I'm so grateful that I don't have to sit and draw out the dungeon maps on graph paper.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I just finished Strider (2014) on Hard.

Double Helix did a great job remaking this game and retaining the original feel of Strider in general. I fired it up again in an attempt to get the finish under 4 hours achievement. (I came close on my first play through. I got 4:06:00 for total play time.)

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I'm playing Dangan Ronpa, and it is a good but strange game.
    My sig disappeared.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Fighting myself to turn off Pokemon Y and go to slepp but... so.... Much.... fun and haven't had a huge smile on my face for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Will do, good sir!
    GAH! Sorry, I meant "New Game+" for your next playthrough! If you just do another "New Game" you won't carry over your stats or anything.

(You probably knew what I was talking about anyway, but I just panicked when I realized I might not have been clear enough. I don't want to waste your time, after all!)

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I've been hopelessly addicted to The Binding of Isaac all weekend. I never really liked the game much the first few times I ever tried to give it a shot, but Friday I installed it again and just magically had two amazing runs where I killed both Mom and Mom's Heart for the first time. Up to five Mom's Heart kills now and still really enjoying the game.
    I should give Binding of Isaac another shot. I played it when I first got it a while back and it didn't really do anything for me. I put it down for about a year, but then I played it again and enjoyed it a bit more. I think I might just suck at it, though. I'm pretty sure I got nowhere near the end of it.

Anyway, as for other stuff I've been playing, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I've been playing a lot of Sonic Dash on mobile. My understanding is that it's very similar to Temple Run (which I haven't played), but all-in-all it's a pretty decent Sonic mini-game. The major problem is all the free-to-play BS that pops up everywhere. After every run you're hit with two or three promos to try and get you to buy something or link your Facebook account. Every couple of deaths it forces you into an ad (though if you buy anything with real cash those apparently go away). If I could just pay like... $5 to get rid of both the ads and all the constant upsell nagging I'd gladly do it.