Page 461 of 466 FirstFirst ... 361411451458459460461462463464 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4655

Been playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X as the 1ap celebration thing kinda got me interested.
    Also, been ignoring Final Fantasy Relic Keeper for a while now so i get into it a bit now.

I will eventually get into Xenoblade Chronicles X as it has been staring at me for a while now.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Steam is having a Sale on Elder Scrolls Online..
    $30 for the Imperial Edition
    $20 for the Standard Edition

Decided to give it a try..

No wonder why few people are playing PSO-2.
    When one can buy RPGs for as low $5 - $10, who cares about subscribing to an MMO or Online RPG?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Still playing PSO Ep. 1 & 2. However; I'm now playing it on the Wii online.

Won't say what server though. (ToS on this site)

Gundam Breaker 3

Pretty fun.

Playing the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy that went on sale weeks ago on the 3DS eShop. I missed the original craze behind the games years ago, so far it's pretty weird.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Final Fantasy XIII.

I know, I know.

There is nothing wrong with playing XIII

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    There is nothing wrong with playing XIII
    Yay!

For PS4, I picked up and played some Battleborne. I'm not exactly happy with online-only games even when playing single-player, but at the reduced price, I'll bite. My thoughts is that they really should have *advertised* the Single-player/Co-op campaign over just the team competitive mode. This is one of those aspects that got it completely overlooked by Overwatch. Heck, even that name is almost metaphorically named. Just replace "look" with "watch" (where in one context they mean the same), but in this context one is a name of an organization, while the other word targets Battleborne. The sad part is that the Campaign has all the craziness and humor of a game of Borderlands, with some way more involved and interesting Boss Battles. if it had offline campaign-abilities, I'd probably recommend it at full price. But I'd say, it's definitely worth it at what it is now. A price where a game, that may disappear from being playable in the future, doesn't attack your wallet as much as one that wouldn't.

I also, during the sale, picked up GTA V (and spent like two days installing the darn thing). It's a backburner game.

3DS: Monster Hunter Generations Demo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, Monster Hunter 4U, and Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Wii U: Tokyo Mirage Sessions. (So far, one of the best efforts from Atlus so far. As an entertainer myself, this game really hits home in a lot of ways. It covers the whole spectrum while still dealing with very dark themes. Actually, it practically sets a new record for things getting dark within the first 20-30 seconds of starting the game. Still, they did a bang up job on the battle systems and presentation. It really feels like a progressive step in Shin Megami and Persona ideas, with the sharpest polish yet, and loads of FE fan service in there (along with the weapon-balance system. They call it weapon triangle, but it always included that flying or Pegasus units are very weak to bows) There are also additional aspects to the battle system utilizing action skill sets based on Fire Emblem unit-types. Needless to say, I play it and I'm completely smiling at what they presented here. I'm rather surprised how involved they made the battle system. You'll be introduced to a number of systems within the first 6-9 hours of play, all of them rather exciting to pull off as they don't hold back when it comes to gratifyingly awesome moves you are rewarded with for good tactical decisions. So glad I picked this up.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jun 27, 2016 at 09:54 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.