Page 250 of 466 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4655

Recently purchased Playstation All Stars Battle Royale for the PS3. Name is a mouthful and it's not bad, although it did freeze on me during my first run through Arcade mode with Kat from Gravity Rush/Gravity Daze.

The cross save feature is perfect, I can beat the game and unlock stuff for my characters on the PS3 then pick up from where I left off on my Vita.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Recently got Final Fantasy XI.
    We are not tools....We are hope!

Fire Emblem: Awakening, which got me interested in the previous installments.

I am still playing guild wars 2.

My guild for the first time hit a special milestone. We claimed garrison, our central keep in our borderlands. We sieged it up with only superior siege. I then threw four banners and all nine buffs on it. Then on two major occasions 20 - 30+ invaders came. Our numbers being less than half of them on the inside, combined with siege decimated them.

After being wiped several times, they gave up on attacking and tried to take towers...

My favorite play so far in this whole game has been when 15 players stacked together to destroy my five, and we area stealthed, dropped four fiery great swords and time warped. At the end of the carnage, 15 dead enemy players...all of one guild, six players and their siege on the other end destroyed and a dismayed "what? We actually won that?" Look.

Then one time I managed to get into a 3 vs 1, I was nearly dead and escaped back to our garrison, where three players jumped and almost got down, I went out to help, I got downed.....asking the cannons to be pointed at me. The cannons blasted the two thieves who were trying to stealth finish me, and immediately one of our thieves came out of stealth hitting them both in the area...Turned out it was three enemy thieves that broke stealth, were down on the ground....and I rallied from that fight.

I have also been playing the re-release of Zone of Enders. Still is great as it was before.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Well I finished trails in the sky. I didn't know it was the 1st part of a trilogy when I started playing it so that cliffhanger ending was a bit of a kick in the balls. Doesn't look like the other chapters are gonna get translated any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I am still playing guild wars 2.

My guild for the first time hit a special milestone. We claimed garrison, our central keep in our borderlands. We sieged it up with only superior siege. I then threw four banners and all nine buffs on it. Then on two major occasions 20 - 30+ invaders came. Our numbers being less than half of them on the inside, combined with siege decimated them.

After being wiped several times, they gave up on attacking and tried to take towers...

My favorite play so far in this whole game has been when 15 players stacked together to destroy my five, and we area stealthed, dropped four fiery great swords and time warped. At the end of the carnage, 15 dead enemy players...all of one guild, six players and their siege on the other end destroyed and a dismayed "what? We actually won that?" Look.

Then one time I managed to get into a 3 vs 1, I was nearly dead and escaped back to our garrison, where three players jumped and almost got down, I went out to help, I got downed.....asking the cannons to be pointed at me. The cannons blasted the two thieves who were trying to stealth finish me, and immediately one of our thieves came out of stealth hitting them both in the area...Turned out it was three enemy thieves that broke stealth, were down on the ground....and I rallied from that fight.

I have also been playing the re-release of Zone of Enders. Still is great as it was before.
    A couple of friends and I have also been playing GW2 until the FFXIV:ARR Beta starts on Feb. 25th. One of my friends just recently got 100% map completion; I'm still at about 90%. I don't understand why the WvW maps are included as part of that total, though... it really sucks when there's a spot on the map you need, and it's always being held by an opposing server and everyone wants to kill you on the way over there.

Just curious, what class and server do you play on? My main character's name is Fizzleblip, and he's an Asuran engineer on Yak's Bend.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I have eight characters, a fifth almost at 80.

I guess next week we might fight each other. If maguma goes down, yaks bend goes up to tier 3. If we do a blowout we might enter tier two again.

My main character's name is Shira Rae. She is an Elementalist. I currently am residing in Fort Aspenwood. I run my guild here.

Today I commanded a losing battle that had us holding our stuff we took from enemy borderlands. We tried to keep dragonbrand in their own BL because maguma tried to ninja our BL and three commanders thwarted their attempts. I bought us enough time through holding an upgraded keep against 25 - 40 players. I called for help halfway through as the enemy had made and lost several golems. Slowly we were losing and multiple guilds made their way to us and even with the enemy at inner hills...the other guilds came back and we drove them out.

We routed them and managed to retain hills in their BL. Had we lost hills, our enemy would have spawned in our BL and combined with all existing damage, we would have been screwed.
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Just beated Dead Space 3 on Normal.
    It is more action based this time around and it were pretty easy so iīm gonna switch it up.

I love the fact you could make your very own type of weapon, although some weapons from the earlier parts in the serie seems nerfed which is a shame.
    My current favorite combo is a Javelin Repeater with a MK-V Supercharged Rocket Launcher with a safe guard so i canīt blow myself up (or even knock myself down).

I havenīt bothered buying DLC resources unless i got the required seals to buy them since you get swarmed with items anyway.

All in all, it doesnīt hold the same candle as the first game did but itīs still defintively worth playing. I just wish they slowed down and got back to the horror theme, but i think itīs too late now. =l
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Screenshot from yesterday's action where we fought against the entire server and won. I was the only commander for most of the time until help came. Read my last post for information.

http://www.smashmybrain.com/gwss/gw360.jpg

Please take notice if you are a gw2 player that we all had the outmanned buff on where if the enemy greatly outnumbers you, then you get bonus exp, karma and higher drop rate. Yes, that's right...those enemies are running away from us, retreating to middle where there were forty enemy players.
    Last edited by Keilyn; Feb 18, 2013 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Screenshot from yesterday's action where we fought against the entire server and won. I was the only commander for most of the time until help came. Read my last post for information.

http://www.smashmybrain.com/gwss/gw360.jpg

Please take notice if you are a gw2 player that we all had the outmanned buff on where if the enemy greatly outnumbers you, then you get bonus exp, karma and higher drop rate. Yes, that's right...those enemies are running away from us, retreating to middle where there were forty enemy players.
    Nice work! I probably would've gotten stomped, lol. I've never tried playing as an Elementalist, but I've heard they can pump out a lot of DPS if you utilize all of your attunements or something.

My friend Asai has been wanting to work towards an Azureflame for his Ranger, but getting 100 Charged Lodestones seems like it's going to take a while. We tried farming Sparks and Air Elementals in Orr for them earlier (I even had a magic find set equipped), but we couldn't get a single one to drop before the temple got contested again, and they're 3 gold apiece on the trading post, or a horribly low drop rate from the Orrian Jewelry Boxes you get with karma. Also, 250 Ancient Longbow Staves... granted, I can make those, but still, that's like... 3,000 logs. @_@ I think he has the other materials though.

What do you think would be the easiest way to go about this?

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone