Page 224 of 466 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4655

Every once in awhile I stumble to another part of the board and feel like posting.

I was playing Ar Tonelico 2 but then another game I waited for was released.

Video is what I'm up to currently, a clip of my playthrough of my newest game (that I waited nearly two years for).

It doesn't take to being in this little box too well... May have to go to the actual video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Well I tottaly nuked that boss on Tower of Fantic...

Life 3 > Vanish > Berserk > Ultima spam till it died. Easy victory, specially when using the Gem Box relic. Guess all that's left now is to beat the game, I've seen every spot on the world map, did Ancient Castle by accident and also got Gogo and Umaro.

Think I'm getting pretty close. Hope I can nuke Kefka hard with my team, they are quite powerfull.
    I beat Kefka once with a level 22'ish average party on a low-level run. He's...pretty easy all told.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I beat Kefka once with a level 22'ish average party on a low-level run. He's...pretty easy all told.
    I should be able to beat him big time then hah, my party is like level 50 with almost all magic learned that I can, I think I only lack 2 spells right now. 1 Black and 1 Grey I think.

Its a shame, I still haven't unlocked Cursed Shield...hope it will before the game ends.

Well I still got till the 16th before I have to clear it, then I will be to bussy playing Black Rock Shooter instead :3

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

DJ Max Technika (PS Vita) - Been waiting for this one to come out and I must say its pretty fun. Never played the arcade version of Technika games so its all new gameplay for me. Good track selection from previous DJ Max games

NFS Most Wanted (PC) - While I loved Burnout Paradise and this game is a lot like it I kinda wish it had more of a NFS feel to the game. It's still a great arcade racer though

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) - Still working at it but might lose some playtime due to DJ Max.

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (PS3) - Forgot how tough this game is. I'm either just getting older and losing reflexes, or have been playing CAVE STGs too much
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Dec 5, 2012 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    NFS Most Wanted (PC) - While I loved Burnout Paradise and this game is a lot like it I kinda wish it had more of a NFS feel to the game. It's still a great arcade racer though
    Are you playing singleplayer only or are you delving into the multiplayer too? I hear the singleplayer portion of the game is a bit of a snore (especially compared for Forza Horizon) and the multiplayer is, as the kids say, "the bees knees."

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Are you playing singleplayer only or are you delving into the multiplayer too? I hear the singleplayer portion of the game is a bit of a snore (especially compared for Forza Horizon) and the multiplayer is, as the kids say, "the bees knees."
    I'm mainly playing the singleplayer but I have done some of the mutliplayer. The singleplayer is pretty fun actually, but I think the multiplayer has way more potential to be fun b/c basically instead of just doing races to get car upgrades; in multiplayer you get them by doing other things as well (drifting, oncoming traffic driving, nitrous time, length of time in car, etc) and the multiplayer events are pretty fun especially if you can do it with a group of friends. I actually have Forza Horizon but haven't even opened the game yet. Looks sort of like Test Drive Unlimited which I played quite a bit back when it 1st came out. I'll have to look for ya on 360 at some point

DJ Max Technika (PS Vita) - Been waiting for this one to come out and I must say its pretty fun. Never played the arcade version of Technika games so its all new gameplay for me. Good track selection from previous DJ Max games

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (PS3) - Forgot how tough this game is. I'm either just getting older and losing reflexes, or have been playing CAVE STGs too much
    i'm thinking of picking up Dj Max as well for the physical copy. that 3.1g download is too much for
    me...lol. i might also get Under Defeat soon for the digital version...i'm kind of tight on the budget
    this month ever since i down $1000 on that laptop from Toshiba (they still havent shipped it yet. -__- ).
    once i get my lap, i'll start playing some of those games i bought during Steam's sales during Black
    Friday: The Witcher 2, Borderland 2, Batman AC, Sonic Generation, and i forgot the rest. dang, i should have
    bought that Street fighter 4 AE when it was $10 on steam...oh well. lol, now i'm the one being
    over run with games. i might not finish most of them. also, that laptop has more horsepower than my
    current desktop. it can probably max setting the game i mention better than my desktop.

Currently playing:

Vita: Hot Shot Golf - World Invitation
    comments: the game finally gone down in price on the PSN to $17.99. so i bought it and play
    a little of it today. it was pretty fun and i like colorful golf courses. golf isnt really my forte and
    i hardly knows much about it, but this game is fun regardless.

Vita: Persona 4 golden
    comments: i gotten to the month of October and just gotten Naoto to join the party. i'm already
    taking a little break from this game. i'm gonna come back again later. already 50-60 hrs. in.
    Last edited by Xefi; Dec 6, 2012 at 01:30 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    Vita: Persona 4 golden
    comments: i gotten to the month of October and just gotten Naoto to join the party. i'm already
    taking a little break from this game. i'm gonna come back again later. already 50-60 hrs. in.
    I find that it's a bit harder than what the PS2 version did, and that if you choose to follow the true end route, you'll have to grind pretty high if you want to chance the boss hidden in the fog. You'll also want to try and fuse the personas Trumpeter for debuffs and Yoshitsune for damage dealing potential.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Beat Doom 3 on Marine.
    Kinda easy except for the tricky jumps and the final boss.
    Might do ROE soon, but i'm gonna get my grove back into Skyrim.

Restarting for the 5 time with a Argonian again... doesn't bother me. I like too see some proper claw hand mods done eventually, but better looking horns&feets and tail is good enough.

I just wish the Dragonborn dlc could come out sooner.

Also, altering with Pokemon Black V2 until Paper Mario on the 3DS gets out which is anyday now here in EU.
    They better not ruin PM!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Also, altering with Pokemon Black V2 until Paper Mario on the 3DS gets out which is anyday now here in EU.
    They better not ruin PM!
    I have heard that the story isn't great in the new Paper Mario, and they pretty much got rid of the fun sidekicks.

Those are my two favorite things in the Paper Mario games, so I'm most likely going to pass on this one.