Page 225 of 466 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I find that it's a bit harder than what the PS2 version did, and that if you choose to follow the true end route, you'll have to grind pretty high if you want to chance the boss hidden in the fog. You'll also want to try and fuse the personas Trumpeter for debuffs and Yoshitsune for damage dealing potential.
    i havent played the ps2 version. this is my first time playing p4. i think i already made a few
    wrong choices with some of the S-links. i might have to play this game a 2nd time for the new game+.

i'm playing it on normal difficulty and not having a lot of trouble so far since i use a little of the
    guide on gamefaqs. the guide wasn't really all accuarate either, but it was something at least.
    i'm gonna have to max Marie's S-link since i heard it's require to access some end-game dungeon.

but anyways, this game has so much stuffs to do and i barely just max out about 4-5 S-link so far:
    Hermit, Nanako, Dojima, Hanged, Yukiko were the ones i max out so far.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

New paper mario games blow, back to 64 and TTYD.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    i havent played the ps2 version. this is my first time playing p4. i think i already made a few
    wrong choices with some of the S-links. i might have to play this game a 2nd time for the new game+.

i'm playing it on normal difficulty and not having a lot of trouble so far since i use a little of the
    guide on gamefaqs. the guide wasn't really all accuarate either, but it was something at least.
    i'm gonna have to max Marie's S-link since i heard it's require to access some end-game dungeon.

but anyways, this game has so much stuffs to do and i barely just max out about 4-5 S-link so far:
    Hermit, Nanako, Dojima, Hanged, Yukiko were the ones i max out so far.
    Try maxing out Lovers(Rise), some of the social link only abilities help. And to make New Game+ easier, you'll also want to max out Fortune(Naoto) as you'll probably want to fuse Izanagi-no-Okami during New Game+.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Well dragonborn definitely felt like it was worth the money. Lots of morrowind style weirdness all over the place.

Kinda burnt out on skyrim now tho ._.

Playing the extremely well done port of Grand Theft Auto Vice City on my ipod.
    Also playing Jet Set Radio

and trying out the Luminous class in Maplestory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-66cjP84Lk

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I have heard that the story isn't great in the new Paper Mario, and they pretty much got rid of the fun sidekicks.

Those are my two favorite things in the Paper Mario games, so I'm most likely going to pass on this one.
    Well, iīm gonna give it a chance. So the little i have played now is pretty fun with timed jump and trying to get perfect winning a battle.
    I just have to get a little better the timing blocks.

Yeah, i liked to see some partners but itīs no big deal.

And i really couldnīt muster the Wii version at all, but this feels like a regular Paper Mario which is why i like it so far.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Well dragonborn definitely felt like it was worth the money. Lots of morrowind style weirdness all over the place.
    I agree, but I think the "main" story for Dragonborn was way too short. Nothing like the epic-ness I felt playing through The Shivering Isles main questline. Everything else is top-notch in Dragonborn, though.

Got pass the second boss in Paper Mario:SS, but man if the companion couldnīt be more vague. "Hey, he is too powerful. Whack it! Iīm like sure thing since it sounds like iīm supposed to hurt it with a hammer..then i get automaticely hurt and loses my attacks. And since most of my stickers were hammers..i were screwed basicely..died..raged a bit..

So i just bombarded it store bought spring jumps instead..after a while..easy piecy fight. Then he off course he complains i use too many stickers...Me: For the love of..stop being so fucking vague then jesus.

This is the only PM game iīve had trouble with bosses and i feel like they should give you extra stickers if your attacks are ineffective since the boss had a high amount of hp.

Just a little venting, but thatīs my nitpick of the game so far.
    Last edited by darkante; Dec 8, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Got pass the second boss in Paper Mario:SS, but man if the companion couldnīt be more vague. "Hey, he is too powerful. Whack it! Iīm like sure thing since it sounds like iīm supposed to hurt it with a hammer..then i get automaticely hurt and loses my attacks. And since most of my stickers were hammers..i were screwed basicely..died..raged a bit..

So i just bombarded it store bought spring jumps instead..after a while..easy piecy fight. Then he off course he complains i use too many stickers...Me: For the love of..stop being so fucking vague then jesus.

This is the only PM game iīve had trouble with bosses and i feel like they should give you extra stickers if your attacks are ineffective since the boss had a high amount of hp.

Just a little venting, but thatīs my nitpick of the game so far.
    I've played all three of them (loved the first two<3) but Im not sure if I'd like the whole.. no partner system. I dont know about everyone else but, I looked forward to seeing what each partner could contribute to a battle.

I might pick it up, but I dont know.
    Considering Kid Icarus is the only 3ds game i've enjoyed so far is.. pretty sad