Page 237 of 466 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    So many games.
    Pretty much this. There ain't enough hours in a day to play all this stuff.

RAGE.
    For a 360 game this looks bloody amazing especially considering it is running at a solid 60FPS. Combat is fun but it just makes the lack of a competitive multiplayer mode more confusing. The ending shows up a bit suddenly which is kinda disappointing as well.

XCOM: enemy unknown
    This game does not give you a friendly welcome. Not a game to buy if you hate the random number generator gods. Play it on normal or easy 1st or it will kick yo ass >:l

The witcher 2
    PC fanboys were always bragging about how this kinda game couldn't be done on consoles and then it got a 360 port. It looks nice for a 360 game but honestly it feels like Fable but the humor and silliness got replaced with homophobia, misogyny and racism. Kinda meh overall

Red dead redemption
    GTA in the wild west. A very nice looking game and handles mature subject's a bit better than the witcher 2. Not a fan of the post game stuff so I will probably restart at some point.

Brother decided to get the Mechromancer since it was half-off on Xbox live, and we had enough points left over for one of the bigger BL2 DLCs. I vouched to skip Captain Scarlet's Booty Call and go straight to Mr. Torque's, which I have affectionately renamed Macho Man's Stadium of Savagery.

I regret nothing.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I'm now playing Fallout 3 and Gravity Rush.
    My sig disappeared.

I´m giving Rage a try. Seems like a typical future wasteland fps game.
    So far in i like using the RC cars to blow stuff up and walking mini-turret (ftw) bots.

Alternating with that and Killing Floor until (probably) the next dlc is out for BL2.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

currently playing:

Ps3 - Anarchy Reigns
    comments: played about 1-2 hrs. yesterday. the game kind of ok, not really that great.
    it's something like a beat-em-up game with ps2 graphic. very low resolution for this title
    and the models of the characters look kind of bland on my HDTV.
    i like the multiplayer offline modes where you can fight the bots and stuffs. and the hip hop/rap
    music in the game sounded pretty good for this game, surprisingly.

overall, an ok game. i would recommend renting the game and try it out. after i beat this game,
    if i even have the motivation to, i'll just put it aside and never play again. 8.3/10 pts.!

i'm thinking of picking up Earth Defense Force 2017 for the Vita next, but i'm kind of low on
    budget this month, so maybe some other time.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    currently playing:

Ps3 - Anarchy Reigns
    comments: played about 1-2 hrs. yesterday. the game kind of ok, not really that great.
    it's something like a beat-em-up game with ps2 graphic. very low resolution for this title
    and the models of the characters look kind of bland on my HDTV.
    i like the multiplayer offline modes where you can fight the bots and stuffs. and the hip hop/rap
    music in the game sounded pretty good for this game, surprisingly.

overall, an ok game. i would recommend renting the game and try it out. after i beat this game,
    if i even have the motivation to, i'll just put it aside and never play again. 8.3/10 pts.!
    One of the most contradictory posts ever. Also, the character models and graphics are Bayonetta-tier, so LOL at saying PS2 graphics. Anarchy Reigns is probably the most dope fighter I've played ever.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Forgot to put this game on stuff im Playing

Cities XL 2012 (PC) - Decided to start playing this after having it awhile. It's a pretty good sim builder for sure (if you like these type of games). I'm looking forward to the new Sim City game coming out so kinda getting in the mood again. After careful planning of the map I've started up my city. At 98K+ population at the moment on Crystal Coast and around 75K on Spyglass Lake so a long way to get towards hitting that million mark. In any case here are a couple pics of my current cities

Spyglass Lake - Night
    Spoiler!

Crystal Coast - Day
    Spoiler!

Crystal Coast - Night (Midtown District)
    Spoiler!

Blacker Baron>Gargoyle> Anything else.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Anarchy Reigns is out? I sort of lost interest in it after it got pushed back.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Some friggin Warrior Orochi 3, ESPECIALLY because of who they brought in!

Spoiler!

MMMMMMM-HMMMMMMMMMMmmm CB

My drooling for some ninjas aside. I also have been playing a lot of the first Phantasy Star Portable along with two other games: Disgaea 4 (PRINNIES FOREVER DOOOOD) and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (Quite a mouthful huh?)
    Whenever your down, stand back up...Whenever your pushed into a corner...Push back...Life will never go easy on you...Why should you be any different on Life..?