Page 456 of 466 FirstFirst ... 356406446453454455456457458459 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4655

Dark Souls 3.

I was also in the Overwatch stress test this weekend. I was impressed and will pick it up. Shocking, as I hate PvP based shooters. But this one is really fun...and bad matches never feel like they draw on.

bastion again after years, never finished it
    its so good
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Halfway through writing a story I am working on for one of my Paper/Pencil RPG stories, and finally finalized the initial races.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Dark Souls 3

I just beat it though so idk if I wanna do another run immediately or not...

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    Dark Souls 3

I just beat it though so idk if I wanna do another run immediately or not...
    How long is Dark Souls 3? (As in playtime for a run)
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I started up FFIX. I got three hours in. When I realized that all I was seeing was cutscene and random encounters, I gave up.
    Now I can say with confidence that I don't like any of the PSX Final Fantasies. FFV was easy and had no balance, but at least there was depth. FFVI had no depth, but at least there was exploration and quick gameplay. Starting with FFVII, everything's bogged down and the depth is stripped. I may as well be watching a poorly made movie.

I guess I'll try Bravely Default next to see if I can recapture that early FF magic.

I fairly recently started into a blind run of Undertale. I decided to go via the pacifist route the trailer suggested. If anyone wants to see the run so far I've got it on my channel in my signature below.

Demon's Souls (couple times a week)
    Mass Effect 2 (every other week)

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    I fairly recently started into a blind run of Undertale. I decided to go via the pacifist route the trailer suggested. If anyone wants to see the run so far I've got it on my channel in my signature below.
    You won't be disappointed. Undertale is as popular as it is for a very good reason. The suggested playthrough is Pacifist, then Genocide. Even then, the game dissuades you as much as possible from doing a genocide run. But abandoning a genocide run just makes everything normal, so there's not much motivation to stop. Then there's the fact that the Genocide run just isn't as good as the Pacifist run, and the most major choice in the game is stripped from you.

That's my only real complaint about the game. The most major choice in the game, and it has a clear solution. I guess it's to make a statement about games nowadays, but it would have been nice if there was more of a moral dilemma.

By the way, I recently did a Genocide Let's Play if anyone's interested. Saves you the trouble of grinding cute and innocent creatures (to dust).

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    How long is Dark Souls 3? (As in playtime for a run)
    took me about 34 hours