Default how to get striker of chao

i have a branch of paku paku, and am trying to get a striker of chao with it, the guide on hear told me that i could walk into the healking center while playing ttf to find a secret entrance to a chao that would turn my paku paku into a strikre of chao, but i couldnt find it, can someone help me?

On Sylverant.

From what I've gathered, you have to have a Chao mag to make such a thing, but what do I know. hahaha

Chao mag + Branch of Pakupaku + Level 101 + 695 mst = Striker of Chao

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    i have a branch of paku paku, and am trying to get a striker of chao with it, the guide on hear told me that i could walk into the healking center while playing ttf to find a secret entrance to a chao that would turn my paku paku into a strikre of chao, but i couldnt find it, can someone help me?
    Are you finishing TTF first before you look in the medical room? IIRC you need to finish the quest (although I may be wrong,) talk to the female (forgot her name) in the Hunter's Guild area (the one who gives you your reward items) then head to the medical center and there should be a white sparkly portal that will take you to Ruins 1 near the room with the waterfall. Follow the rest of the guide on this site (too lazy to type it all out lol) and you should be good to go. Should work on a private server. FYI, even though you can download the quest and play through most of it offline, it usually won't allow you to finish the quest and the waterfall trick doesn't seem to work offline. There are versions of TTF that were fixed for offline but that's another story.

ok, someone in game helped me, and i had to go into the quest, then telepipe out, then walk into the medical place and the portal appeared and i just tood under the waterfall for a while letting text go by and i suddenly had a striker of chao! and i also now have my chao mag, so i am king of the chao!

COOL