View Poll Results: Do you still thoroughly enjoy PS0?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
  • It totally sucks

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Screwed up topic (suggested not to post)

Dammit, I'm sorry. How do I delete this?!
    Last edited by A. Zerran; Feb 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM.

That about sums it up.
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu

I must inquire:

Why is this in FKL? Typically RPs go in Fan Works.

What's an HP? High Prices? I don't think I can afford 9999.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    Role play topic rules:
    #1: God rule: No god modding. This means no god-like characters. People with 9999 HP (references for the win!) must be able to have a death factor. In short, anyone can die. (I know this may seem a little unfair, but this is the most basic rule of RP. No one lives forever, after all.) [2 references, lol.] It is physically impossible to avoid injuries, unless you have a shield or armor that may or may not protect you from whatever sort of attack. (Fair is fair after all.)
    I am a Cast. Your argument is invalid.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

O not 0.
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

#4: Character rule: If your character is a human, then he/she must be no older than 50. (There is currently no other human, male or female, on Coral that is over the age of about 54, as far as studies show. Mine and Neonapulsar's that is.) If your character is a cast, then they can be from any time period, even now. If your character is a newman, then the same goes likewise from the human rule, but the maximum age for newmans is 70.

Thats all. Enjoy.
    That's old dude racist.

I dunno the real term here.

No Social Security benefits on Coral then.

May 3rd, 3566, planet Coral. It was a nice sunny day in Darion city at a coffee shop. Adam Zerran was sitting in the sunlight, drinking an iced mocha. He was smiling, having fun. "This is a happy day. It's been a whole year since Mother Trinity's defeat, and already we're prospering. I'm real happy." He apparently was talking on a Hunter's Guild communicator with Kai.
    I think I'll play. Sure, why not. My char is a 70 year old female Newman named "Mad Granny." She carries a rocket launcher, kinda like this:

Mad Granny walks towards the coffee shop, where Zerran is obliviously yapping away on his fancy futuristic iPhone. She's still mad for that one time when Zerran let his dog poop on her yard & not cleaning after it. She stands 500 feet away from the coffee shop and fires her rocket directly at Zerran. The rocket shrieks at 200 meters per second, and explodes in fiery blast on Zerran's face. Zerran is... dead.

*cues Final Fantasy victory theme*

The funeral service will be held at May 15th, 3566, at Coral Municipal Cemetary.

The end.
    To be or not to be.

OOC: Rule don't alway sit too well in the FKL Zerran. They like to do, just about anything in here. But no worries. The fan works, as Seth mentioned, is the best place to RP.