Thread: FG or PT?

Default FG or PT?

I wanted to hear some opinions from some experienced players on which class I should use. I'm currently a beast character. I'm a returning PSU player from way back on the PS2/PC servers. I sort of get the pros and cons either way, but I am used to playing beast PT from a few years ago. I can see that the class stats have changed quite a bit and there was no GAS when I last played. With the new stat improvements, is beast PT a good option or should I stick with FG for the better ata? Would my beast PT have a lot of issue hitting things?

PT is good on beast for melee weapons and the range weps are great at 41

I recommend you roll CAST if you aren't too high leveled as they are the best at every class besides FT and MF.

Anyways, by FG do you mean Fortegunner or Fighgunner? I'll assume you mean Fighgunner. Either is an ok choice. Protranser with 41+ bullets hits pretty well and traps and melee bring a lot of versatility. It really depends what you want to use. I would recommend Protranser because you get Laser Cannons, Shotguns, and Bows, as well as Spears, Axes, and Knuckles.

Fighgunner weapon selection is a bit more lame, imo.

I actually meant fortegunner. I was just realizing that they have a lot of the same choices in ranged weaponry, which was also part of my little dilemma in class choice.

GM>FG and protranser is all around good

in my opinion it would choose FG!
    the rifle is just awesome for dealing dmg,inflict SE and crowd control, and don't forget killershot. ok they are lacking of some melee action but with the option to customize pa's 21+ and high % and grinded a-weps you can also deal decent dmg for the bullet resistant enemies out there.

as a PT you can also do the same above especially crowd control BUT ex traps are too laggy and cuz slowdowns (in my opinion)
    sure the bow and the (very nice) meele weps selection are very tempting but if you lvl the most important bullets for FG, honestly you don't need this anymore.

but hey it's all about personal reference. why not lvl two off the mentioned types it's just boring to play one character class the whole time