Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Having trouble w JP PSU

I am new the JP PSU, I used to play on xbox 360 but my xbox is all messed up. I have downloaded the free version of the JP PSU, I can get online and all that. But for the past 2 days I have been trying to get the full version. I need help on where to go and how to pay for the full version. If someone could tell me where to go and what all to do I would appreciate it alot. I have been looking around the forums and found one thread but it was talking about 6 buttons and I am still having trouble. I need information on GC as well. Just where to go and pay for that. But at this moment I just want to play the full version!!Thanks ahead of time...hope to eventually see some people on the JP server.

http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

sometimes I wonder if people know PSUpedia exists
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I have read that, and I am still stuck on the page where I sign in with my ID and password, but at the bottom I have to enter some letters that I attached with this post. I don't know how to figure that out. If someone could tell me what those letters stand for or how I could type them in I would appreciate it. I have changed my keyboard to JP and the language in the tools for Firefox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana

U will have to learn Katakana and Hiragana

just look at the charts and type what letters it says
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

thanks, that will help for sure.

When you get to the captcha part activate the IME and then bring up the pad which will let you draw the symbols needed.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Angry

Well I still haven't figured this problem out. I have tried pretty much every combination of letters and still it won't work. I can't copy and paste it, I have been typing in English, and now I'm going to use that pad and draw the letters if anyone would let me send them a picture of the letters and then tell me what to type would be extremely helpful. I want go play the game!!!

Wikipedia search katakana. i believe you have to use the password Sega emails you to log in, but for the symbol entries the katakana chart on Wiki allows you to copy them and then paste them into the login page. Check the symbols carefully though because some look quite similar

Tifa

Just change your keyboard to japanese -> full width Katakana and use the chart above to type the symbols you see in the capcha.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif