Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Phail

Default Phantasy Phail

Hopefully no one has used this title already. If someone has, please tell me. xD Well why Phail? 1st, because it sounds nice to Phantasy and 2nd because I have so much unfinished stuff I want to finish. TAT Uhh maybe someone already knows me and my art, and maybe someone is going to be happy to see my art... well I dunno, just enjoy the show, okay? xD

Btw some informations before I show my Pictures - I draw since about 4 or 5 years, and I own a Tablet. I have resized the Pictures so don't be afraid to click the links!

Let's start with some sketches, since sketches are nice to look at in my Opinion! The first 3 sketches are my Phantasy Star Characters.

Cyruz Allegro
    My lovely Cast. LOL. You know I really love that Infinity outfit, it's so cool! Casts look like epic Knights now. xD Also I wanted use a little perspective and dynamics here.
    Laresca Sewmiller
    I can finally draw Girls too. TAT So happy. Well this is Laresca, failed a little bit at the legs. I wanted them to be perspectivish too, but that failed like you can see. And I love the Newman Outfit too. Lol.
    Steven Audace
    My shy unfriendly Duman. In this sketch I just tried to draw guns, because I can't draw them well. x'D They're so hard to draw!

Now to another Sketch, it's shows me and my Friends how we would appear in PSZero.
    PSZero Friends
    I have drawn it in Chibi style, hope it's cute enough. x'D Want to guess which of these characters is supposed to be me in PSZero?

Well next a unfinished Traditional Picture I drew in school. (Maybe I'll finish it in some maths lessons. xD *is shot with a rifle* )
    Infinity Newman
    Yes the Infinity Newman. He's so cute. TAT Anyways before someone mentiones, yes I photoshoped it. Because my scanner is bad and eats colors. Dx I hate my scanner. ;____;

The next "picture" is actually a animation. I want to do Ethan in the Fukkireta Meme. xD SINGING the Fukkireta. Well see it as some kind of WIP. I will upload the finished thing on my YT, when it's finished of course. *is shot*
    See our lame Ethan performing Fukkireta (WIP)

And the last Picture is a sneak peek WIP for a Picture I already spend weeks on. Another Cyruz, but I tried to draw a little bit realistic, hope you like it so far.
    Semy Realistic Cyruz I think?

That was all for now from me. I would really feel honored if someone leaves a Comment. ^_^

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Those are all some really nice sketches/wips. I really like the last one best. c:

The last ones look promising

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Aye, the last one already looks quite expressive. I do hope you'll find the time to finish it; I know how it feels to have so many WIPs that you want to finish, yet always have something getting in the way...Be it either school or realizing it's already 3 AM when you've finally got around to getting those features you wanted to their perfect state...Good luck!

I also really like how you showed the movement in that sketch of Cyruz. The arms getting ready to loose an incredible sword strike from overhead, the way the abdomen and torso are shown just about to brutally contract themselves for said strike...Pretty nice! I hope you'll keep drawing more sketches with perspective and movement!

i like the Laresca Sewmiller one. keep up the fine works.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Ethan Fukkireta... Now, just add in Hyuga to backup sing/dance, and I bet you'll have Ami in here dragging you into a forced marriage.

As for other works, as others said, your later ones look really good, but the first few sketches have proportionary issues which can hit everyone if not careful. As example, 1st pic (Cyruz) is good up to waist, but then the proportion is lost at the point of the legs, due to wrong angle for a shot like that (Where upper body is larger than the lower due to leaping direction).

To fix it, you would have to adjust the viewing angle of the shot to cause it to appear as though the character was leaping forward a bit, instead of at the "stop point" of said leap.

Thanks everyone for the great comments. ;___; I feel so loved! Thanks especially to Larien Tiwele for the great critique, perspective is still a big enemy of mine, but I'll try my best to improve, and thanks for the great tipps!

Anyways, got something new:
    Beachin'
    Yes it's the default Newman of Infinity again. x'D Btw it's my first time drawing real feet with toes. ^_^ Normally I only draw shoes. xD Hope you like it!

Btw you can also find this Picture on my Pixiv... and my alternate dA Acc I made a while ago. (But I won't give the link of my alternate dA, sorry. :/ If you find it, you're lucky. xD *is shot* )

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Awesome drawings there, I'm jealous. I've lost my drawing skills a long time ago lol.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Lovely drawing! I think this calls for the removal of the "phail" in your thread title ;D

Keep it up!!