Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1663

Geez I really want that armor but I can't access psn in my psp. sad though
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

:3

I play with this ^ witch since almost like a year ago. I never play online before psp2, and I met her there.
    If u are reading this, mongocha, thanks for the all the laughs!

PSP2i - Universe 1 / 11:00 Pm - 01:00Am Buenos Aires Time (UTC −3)

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

PSO Throwback time:

Red Scorpio

Twin Brand (Replica):

(Twin) Rika's Claw:

Guld Milla

Spread Needle:

(I had to bring my Astral Riser (Only weapon I had that wasn't from PSO) for an insurance policy)

And Olga Flow:

Last edited by Rayokarna; Nov 22, 2012 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellahym View Post

:3

I play with this ^ witch since almost like a year ago. I never play online before psp2, and I met her there.
    If u are reading this, mongocha, thanks for the all the laughs!
    I like these pictures, but also I noticed that your cast doesn't have the chin strap. Or do you have a human wearing a hucaseal outfit? For some reason I don't remember this being an outfit for non-casts. This also reminds me of how fun the game is, I decided to start a new character and play it again after so long...
    Last edited by Koiwai_Keiji; Nov 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koiwai_Keiji View Post
    I like these pictures, but also I noticed that your cast doesn't have the chin strap. Or do you have a human wearing a hucaseal outfit? For some reason I don't remember this being an outfit for non-casts. This also reminds me of how fun the game is, I decided to start a new character and play it again after so long...
    I think they're using one of the "Plug Suits", it was an item code item in the western version of PSP2, and a DL item in the JP version.

Quote Originally Posted by Koiwai_Keiji View Post
    Well, glad to heard your return to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    I think they're using one of the "Plug Suits", it was an item code item in the western version of PSP2, and a DL item in the JP version.
    My chara is human, and that outfit is for caseals only, so far I know. I just change human status to caseal, apply the outfit, select colour and turn to human again.
    The plug suits available for humans... I don't like them. They ignore your chara's body settings and make everybody looks skinny and with a BIG head.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Hellahym View Post
    My chara is human, and that outfit is for caseals only, so far I know. I just change human status to caseal, apply the outfit, select colour and turn to human again.
    The plug suits available for humans... I don't like them. They ignore your chara's body settings and make everybody looks skinny and with a BIG head.
    Whoah, wait... How the freak do you change races?!
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Yoruno View Post
    Whoah, wait... How the freak do you change races?!
    Oh, by basic hax. Still, I do not recomend to try it out to anyone for some reasons:

1) You could get banned. Some people don't care about the fact your chara only got a fashion mod.

2) To apply, you need to get a cheat device. This is bad for people in the way the temptation is always there: one day a player perform a fashion mod. Other day this player uses a drop code for curiosity. Next day he use a code for obtain X weapon "cos wtf, is just this time" . When this player realizes that he can do anything he wants, he kill the fun for himself. I saw this happening. Sad but true.
    The PSP2 US server is a fine example, and is sad how gameplay get ruined because of that there.

Of course, this explanation is not for you. Is for anyone who may feel tempted to ask more about hax. I will not explain about hax* or reply PMs about it.
    Rules of the forum, and I'm OK with that.

*I got no trouble to help a member of this site, victim of hax.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Oh, I see how it is. As a fatter of mact, I prefer to get everything on my own. I don't even trade. Thanks for the insight, though.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman