Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nope, that's correct. Only casts get the Verde Coat.

Huh.

Then you need to make a correction there, Mike.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Whoops, that's right. I've fixed the post.

I'm a bit sad now. That Verde Coat would have looked great on my male Dewman.

Oh well
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Is it just me, or does the Nacht Lotus make characters very anorexic-looking? Unless that's how thin characters normally are and I'm too used to seeing them bulked up in layers of clothing...

Anyone mind posting the Male cast part from in-game. I should be picking up the game in about a week, finally male cast parts are looking up, I almost re-rolled human lol.
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Nacht Lotus make characters very anorexic-looking? Unless that's how thin characters normally are and I'm too used to seeing them bulked up in layers of clothing...
    The same can be said with the Evangelion outfits. In this case yes, I tried out both outfits on Marusaki and my dewman Angelista, and both looked a bit twiggy. Needless to say, that outfit is staying in storage.

Are these DLC for a limited time only. On the psublog, it sounded like after 3/3 they would be gone, but PSP2i would be sold as DD at a reduced price.

"From 2/24/11 to 3/2/11, those who purchase the download version can receive three Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC Items for free. From 3/3/11, for a limited time, you can purchase Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC at a reduced price."
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

The DLC comment relates to purchasable PSN DLC not the actual game.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernonyc View Post
    Are these DLC for a limited time only. On the psublog, it sounded like after 3/3 they would be gone, but PSP2i would be sold as DD at a reduced price.

"From 2/24/11 to 3/2/11, those who purchase the download version can receive three Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC Items for free. From 3/3/11, for a limited time, you can purchase Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC at a reduced price."
    The DLC you get for free is previously released PSP2 DLC. But after this brief free period and the however long the reduced price runs, the DLC will continue to be available on the PSN. There is no need to worry that anything will permanently disappear yet.

Nothing lasts forever though.